Whos Really Joining ?

DeletedUser8262

Whos actually going to join this speed 1 unit speed 1 world, Im most definitely not but who is , i know the inexperienced are because they dont know any better, like puppies

If any experienced players are going to join can you please let me know , just to see if theres any competition

DeletedUser

Not all of us can be nolifers and play speed 3 world ;)
I might join the first few weeks
cheers

DeletedUser7582

I'm going to play this world with a new ID.

If you want to join the worst MRA in the history of Grep. just look for an invite from an alliance with "pants" in its name.

DeletedUser7582

Well, this is not going as well as I'd hoped.

One n00b has joined and everyone else is staying away in droves.

DeletedUser7813

Pretty lonely in O44. Come on, noobs. Populate around me.

DeletedUser8262

I'm going to play this world with a new ID.

If you want to join the worst MRA in the history of Grep. just look for an invite from an alliance with "pants" in its name.

The only way id join is just to simulate also , im in Byzantium and that's my main focus but id just get online to build for a second then get off, i dont know why i quoted you but i was going to say something like i can help you with leadership buts it too much

DeletedUser

I've only played one other world on a .EN server this is my first US server since I'm from Ohio. I figured I'd like to start on a level playing field since when I first came to this game it was on an older world. So even tho the speed is slowwwwwwww I'll stick with it and give it a shot. I usually stick around on games, I don't like quitting!

DeletedUser

I'm transitioning out of Delta and am starting in Corinth. I like the slow speed worlds. I've played a little bit in faster worlds and I just can't devote the time required to be competitive.