Who's Joining?

DeletedUser

I just wanted to see who is going to join this world, I'm guessing alot because it's speed 3. :D I'm not joining.

DeletedUser13

I wont too.........Too Much Job to work on Beta when I come out of VM! :D

DeletedUser

U mean your Premade SS? :D

Nah we going to stick to EN because US is new there's not many exp players and we'd easily dominate. We've joined Actium in the meantime and we're already number 1 in points and abp and total bp ;)

DeletedUser308

The settings are great, but Beta and en worlds keep me too busy to join. I know a few en players that'll be joining though.

DeletedUser

Me and a few mates will be joining the rim i think ;) Beware njubs!

DeletedUser

Looking for expert mates

I am experienced player in brazilian servers, looking for another mates to have fun!

lol

DeletedUser

I won't be joining, I don't like conquest worlds, I'm busy on the EN server, and speed 3 is too fast

DeletedUser

You lot do realize that their rim doesn't fill up as fast? lol. Check grepomaps before you decide to join noobs.

DeletedUser

You lot do realize that their rim doesn't fill up as fast? lol. Check grepomaps before you decide to join noobs.

the rim never fills up, the core does, the rim doesn't, it's the place around the EO (expansion oceans), the EO grows, the rim just moves farther and farther from the core

DeletedUser

I'll be joining. New account but I played a while ago. Let's see how you can handle ;)

DeletedUser

Shadow of Mist, join on the friday after it opens, and go SE if you want to join us, we are here for a party :D IF not, will meet you in the core :p

SH, thats the point of the rim, so much easier ;)