Who's Joining?

DeletedUser

I may bring a group of guys from EN servers, we have been looking for a speed 3 revolt world. We will have to see if conquest will work to.

How come there is no troop speed setting?

DeletedUser

I have noticed that none of the worlds seem to have unit speed posted. makes it difficult to choose a world :/

DeletedUser

I am greatly tempted to try. Though the last time I was in a speed 3 world I barely slept. 50% of that was due to the skype community I was with. They were a great lot.

I think I'll try, but I'll be socially isolated, lol.

DeletedUser13

I have seen u in lot of world before.....U should found an alliance here! :)

DeletedUser

I have only ever committed to one world, Tau (.en server) But I am in and out of worlds, mostly for that new world feel. I miss when when I was a noob and grepolis seemed really massive.

DeletedUser

I am going to be there, and I remember 24F. I was in MASS then MORC there before I had to sadly quit the world. Boudica play there til the end?

DeletedUser

Ill be here for the server, very experienced from the en. servers

DeletedUser

Higher the speed the less the cap. If the EN guys caught wind of these settings....

lol We did, Strike. We did. A world that's speed 3 and unit speed 3? Oh yeah... Especially after the en server is releasing a speed 1 today? Pfft.

DeletedUser

I agree, lame speed 1's!!!! This world will be mean.
PS: Hagop you still good to go on friday??

DeletedUser49

I just joined today :)

wouldve liked to join the day it opened tho :(

DeletedUser

I agree, lame speed 1's!!!! This world will be mean.
PS: Hagop you still good to go on friday??

Will be good if I do it before that. Im going to the village this weekend mate. I'll do it as soon as O56 starts getting people.