Who would win?

DeletedUser10169

Clintaurus...

Mac will just get all emotional when things don't go his way and rim himself.

DeletedUser10111

:\ meanie ok thread back on track.
Tuf2bme vs. superunknown

DeletedUser3109

The Collective
Fight of The Century
Vigilate and friends vs LoUG and Friends

DeletedUser575

So it's vig and the rest of the server vs LoUG then? That sounds like the typical grepo server to me.

DeletedUser10363

Vigs are fighting BCC and LoUG

We are battling TSF, The Wolfpack, LoUG, and random skirmishes with a few other alliances.

The Uglies and their allies just like to pretend the odds are stacked against them. The reality is nobody is coordinating attacks against them because there is no need. They only defend a select few of their guys and their attacks are easily defended.

DeletedUser10975

Vigs are fighting BCC and LoUG

We are battling TSF, The Wolfpack, LoUG, and random skirmishes with a few other alliances.

The Uglies and their allies just like to pretend the odds are stacked against them. The reality is nobody is coordinating attacks against them because there is no need. They only defend a select few of their guys and their attacks are easily defended.

Vag is just simmin', they're not attacking anyone.

DeletedUser

Party man what going on I'm about to pass you in rankings by taking one of bcc city's

DeletedUser10975

Party man what going on I'm about to pass you in rankings by taking one of bcc city's

I joined the world on August 1st. You've been here much longer and you're bragging about passing me in the rankings?

DeletedUser

I thought you said vig was simming in less the three post your story changes 100 percent how honest

DeletedUser10975

I thought you said vig was simming in less the three post your story changes 100 percent how honest

Where/when did I change my story? I was referring to you, and your claim that you're going to pass me in the rankings. My views of vag remain the same.

DeletedUser10855

Red you talk too much lol. I admire your keyboard skills though lol.

DeletedUser

I'm bored gets old just building troops up I want people to attack me more dang it