Who will win?

DeletedUser

What do you guys think? Who is going to be the winner of this world?

DeletedUser6486

That's still a while away, there's no way to tell already

DeletedUser6486

I guess if GG hangs in there for a while it will be them, what do you think

DeletedUser

I agree, but in order for that to happen, they need a lot of players who stick around, and don't go inactive.
However, Jossys Giants are doing a very very good job I heard against GG.. GG has to step it up if they want to keep their lead..

DeletedUser6486

really... you think JG will beat GG, they will never come anywhere close

DeletedUser6486

umm... yes I have actually, and it seems JG has a lot of internal takeovers, that means a lot of inactives

DeletedUser

really... you think JG will beat GG, they will never come anywhere close

I have personally heard GG has not faced any real opposition...well until now that is. Lets face it though GG, JG and all of the top alliances still have a lot to prove. There is still plenty of Grepolis to be played here and GG is by no means a certain winner in this world.

DeletedUser7813

Without going into too much detail, I think anyone that knows military strategy and battle formation can look at the map and see exactly why JG has the upper hand in the first of many battles to come. They would also be able to see why it's a short term advantage, and where each alliances strengths are. Anybody with this knowledge would certainly tell you that in the long run, Globo is certainly favored to win.

Now, if you want to root for the underdog then Jossy is your alliance. If you want to root for the alliance that is more tactically sound and most likely to win, there really is no other alternative than Globo.

DeletedUser

No the alliance "Uprising" led by the noob ajbenius will win

DeletedUser

Enough Said....

6X2T0.jpg

DeletedUser6486

GG has been able able to grow so large that their shear size is an advantage, to actually beat them you will have to take cities as far away as O44 which is far away for JG

DeletedUser9072

thats where your wrong...size is not everything. And lots of the time can be a detriment. Just means more cities for you to defend. And you guys are soo spread out. We dont need to take cities that far. The pressure rips apart these big bloated alliances all the time.

DeletedUser5244

ROFzSQT.png

I wouldn't really call that spread out bro. You guys are just taking their rim cities that are unprotected. There's no way you're gonna get to their core. For those of you who don't know, GG is blue, JG is red.

DeletedUser6486

HzM632G.png

If you can get to the core (circled) then I'll be impressed, until then, I won't be

DeletedUser

Consider that GG has a REALLY strong core, GG would have destroyed the colony ships before it even landed...but on the other hand, GG can easily land a colony ship in the JG 's core ( oh wait, they don't even have one)

Burn