Who will win?

DeletedUser7813

Your only strength is your distance from our core. Your only victories have been against cities that have only recently become part of us. I give you credit for being the first to strike any sort of blow against GG. But you're naive if you believe that it's due to your own skill, more than the blind luck of being in the right place at the right time.

DeletedUser3784

So JG has taken 26 cities from GG in the past 3 weeks without losing any but none of them are "core" cities and it was all due blind luck?

I'm not on either side, just trying to understand the arguments here.

DeletedUser9072

we lost two...one we gave up because of location and another the guy was getting married and was offline. But no excuses a city take is a city take.

Our location is definitely a benefit..but you guys were the ones that postured against us..so if you knew location would be such a detriment then that only bodes to the lack of experience and strategy your alliance has. And straun swore to "wipe us off the map" so empty threat i guess then. You guys will live but ill bet you guys end up slimming down because your far too bloated to be a real power right now. Once others catch on they wont be as scared to hit you..and being that you share borders with like 10-15 alliances it could get nasty for the big man on campus. It should be fun though! you guys are WAY bigger than any other alliance out there so maybe you will be able to bully your way through...only time will tell!

DeletedUser6486

That could actually happen, if they just sim through the end of the world they won't ace any enemies and they can just simply build their WWs

DeletedUser

That could actually happen, if they just sim through the end of the world they won't ace any enemies and they can just simply build their WWs

That would be a shame. I guess some would call it sound strategy if it works but think about how boring it would it be to win like that :)

DeletedUser

Lol Stogie just can't stay away from grepolis. I wonder if he will do better under his new alias.

DeletedUser5088

I think it's pretty obvious that JG is on a certain path to win this world unless some things happen. It will be interesting to see how the Delian League Works out.
AZ is still standing strong by the way thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

The Dingle berry league has not done much Charl :D. I give Absolute Zero much better odds to win then any Delian league alliance.