Who will succeed on this world?

• Thread starter DeletedUser6819
  • Start date

DeletedUser

can somebody explain me what does sink float and swim mean in this case?

DeletedUser13

Will alliance survive or not!
And this is the first time that nobody hasnt started Top 12 Alliances yet! :D

DeletedUser13

Will alliance survive or not!
And this is the first time that nobody hasnt started Top 12 Alliances yet! :D

DeletedUser

ok i finally get it :) i don t know yet if teletubbies can swim but they ll do their best for it :-D

DeletedUser7127

My alliance. I simply made the connection because we are dominating and it would be funny if I changed the name to that because everyone would hate us lol.
was simply fishing for a reaction
(lol see what I did there?;))

DeletedUser39

It's amusing to see people making predictions after 1 day already... On .us Alpha, we didn't have a clue who might be victorious untill after the first world wonders were being built.

On Xi, we've been playing for about 3 months, and there we can't make any predictions either.

Not to be the grumpy old guy mocking everyone and everything, but in the end, there can only be one succesful alliance... So there should be lots and lots of 'no', and one 'yes' ;)

DeletedUser

They are making predictions on who would swim and who wouldn't swim and you can't say, "Sink" to a pact member. :p

DeletedUser5088

How to determine if it will sink or just float:

Water's density is 1 g/cm3
So you find the distance an alliance covers and divide it by the # of players
If the answer is above 1 then it will float and if it is below 1 then it will sink

Now in science it is the opposite but thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser5088

How do you know????????????????????????? thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

I have no idea, go ask Daed that question! :p

As for who will succeed in this world, I'm not entirely sure but I'll make a post here when I do see someone who is currently leading or has a good factor in their alliance.

DeletedUser

All oceans are saltwater, there is no such thing as a freshwater ocean. The only people who will succeed on this world know this already.

Now back to topic! :p

DeletedUser

That conversation about saltwater and freshwater was interesting.