Who is Joining Beta(US2)??

DeletedUser13

I know I`ll join,with my friends! :D
Speed is Great,Conquest-not a fan but will do it and the only bad thing is Moral but we`ll survive that! lol :)

DeletedUser

I will be there, too.

I dont like conquer system, and morale.... So there isnt any good setting to me, so I dont know why will I go there, but I think it will be funny.

DeletedUser

LOL

Why do you think I will conqueryou? But of you will use the same things like me..... :p

DeletedUser

I'm comiiiiing!! :p
(except the speed which is quite slow, it's very good !!)

DeletedUser

I think everybody will try it.

But how many new players are here? In America, did you see any Grepolis commercials in the Tv, or on the Internet?

DeletedUser308

I'll be joining, I found out about us grepolis on a commercial while watching tv :D
These are my favorite settings except for morale

DeletedUser

I will be playing!

Also, I did see an advertisement on TV here, that is how I found the game. I believe it was on the SciFi channel. Or maybe it was National Geographic...... I'm not really sure now. I was signing up before the commercial even ended :)

DeletedUser

It launches the same day as the en46, Zakros.

At least It's known the settings for the second world of Us.server!

Anyway, I won't decide anything cause one must know all options to decide one of them.

Hope, going or not, Beta would be a great world even more than Alpha!

DeletedUser

I'm tempted, because Beta was my first true world on EN, but nah, I'm having too much fun on Alpha, and the last thing I need is another world.

DeletedUser

I can't wait to start a new world! I have been playing Alpha for about 5 days and am excited to start fresh and even with everyone!

DeletedUser

I'm playing Alpha about 41 days, and I'm so excited to start a new world, too :)

(I'm always excited about Grepolis)