Who is at War with Who

DeletedUser7985

Just wanted to see what alliances in the top 20 alliances are at war with who.

Hot Mess, Dumpster Fire at war with QoQ and Evil Squirrels.

DeletedUser11088

im fighting that clb15522 guy personally. warking is fighting his desire to come out of the closet and i hear mayhem88 is just trying to fight anyone and everyone. think that about covers it

DeletedUser12104

Just wanted to see what alliances in the top 20 alliances are at war with who.

Hot Mess, Dumpster Fire at war with QoQ and Evil Squirrels.

This world is over. QoQ is pretty dead. Running away to O33. HM/DF and Apes will reap in the BP/cities of QoQ, then focus on EE. :)

World was won on diplomacy xD

DeletedUser12104

This world is far from over bud ;)

You also don't further understand my view point, but then again, wouldn't expect you to.

To say this world is far from over is kinda ignorant unless there's some big rim alliance that takes time to grow. With drunken sailors and Hot mess/dumpster fire working together, O44 is pretty much theirs and apes. So all that really leaves is Evil. It'll be interesting seeing how that works out, might be a bit more fair for evil now, so maybe they'll go back to being top dogs?

DeletedUser12104

Never know, everyone could team up on HM/DF and come to QoQ rescue.
Won't happen. Everyone is too upset with what Evil Empire have done. So everyone is getting their shots in right now.

DeletedUser12275

Won't happen. Everyone is too upset with what Evil Empire have done. So everyone is getting their shots in right now.
Never know, everyone could team up on HM/DF and come to QoQ rescue.
So yes QoQ pacting with EE won't do them any good...i mean clb how many cities have we captured from QoQ with support incoming from EE?lol
So i guess QoQ is proud to be part of the cheater alliance(EE/ES)....This is rock bottom i guess since no one in this world would pact or even truce an alliance who do not fallow the rules of the game, i mean look at how many EE are banned rite now lol.....they got 15 players banned and it is like this every week....

DeletedUser12104

Anyone know what Koas is doing?

It's some crap MRA. Could've been good players maybe? But was rimmed.

So yes QoQ pacting with EE won't do them any good...i mean clb how many cities have we captured from QoQ with support incoming from EE?lol
So i guess QoQ is proud to be part of the cheater alliance(EE/ES)....This is rock bottom i guess since no one in this world would pact or even truce an alliance who do not fallow the rules of the game, i mean look at how many EE are banned rite now lol.....they got 15 players banned and it is like this every week....

Like King said, QoQ is now PACT'd with EE.

I had fun while I was in Shady's. Small group of players, held off 3 alliances fairly well. Was able to take cities off Harambe when we were over there, too bad it ended.

Like I said though, world is dead unless there is some sleeper alliance (I have yet to see one). Early congrats to HM/DF

DeletedUser12275

Like i said lot of things can still happen, and no i do not think Hm/DF got this world secured....there is still lot of competition outta there, in fact in my eyes there are other alliance with the same odds as ourselves or even greater odds, but i will reserve myself the names ;)....i do think EE or anyone who pacts with EE shouldn't win, they are cheaters we all know this, i am hoping next ban most of them get like african helicopter,papaltini,antonyo and family will be global cus they have already been banned twice since this world started, and how old is this world? No even 2 months right? I don't get it why inno even lift there bans when they keep doing it...i mean you can get banned once and have it lifted, but twice? Come on inno you are better than this

DeletedUser14770

RANT:p

well Not just HM-DM attacking qnq also kaos -harambe -cecil and so on + /0%of our guys jumped shipp , not saying we dident mess up in manyaspects in what it takes to keep pleyrs loyal (becouse we did)
i Guess what i am trying to gett at is we can only blame ourself for this cluster we are inn but i am allowed to hope that at some point we can stopp this tripple teaming or 6* teaming of what is left of QNQ :p (as if )

i am fully aware that it is easy to attack us now i really am becouse contrary to popular belief i am not a complete retard -- but immagine how this game used to be for those old school players out there when coallitions and MRA were an innsult (we went to far in this world in how we treated our own and we are payin the price) but after u are done paying us back from our mistakes please oh please dissband this cuddly panda club and letts gett down to have a fight make it 2 vs 2 make it 3 vs 3 but cooome on fighting is wy we do this, no good player mind getting attacked .

il probably gett rimmed no worries il restart in a different server and il do my best there always looking for that one server where we can play a perfect game were the top 80-120 players will gett the crown just becouse they are the best :D

Rant over

DeletedUser7985

Maybe we will get lucky and EE will disband (have that mess over with) and its players and or cities get can be absorbed by every one (no players to HM-Dm). Then we can have a proper fight again. Harambe Project, Cecil the Lion, and KAOS are going to need to move into Ocean 44, thus starting a good war between HM-DM and them (at some point) and then if they are smart they will get the Kittens to hit HM-Dm from the south east. QoQ or Robot Snipers should disband and join up with KOAS to facilitate this quicker.

This world doesn't have to be over, some alliances just need to think about the board make some changes with merging and agreements to take HM-DM out.

I want you guys to make the changes cause I am here to fight! I am also here to win with my team, but not some easy boring sit around for World Wonders (which a moderator told me they do know that World Wonders is a problem - though at the time they had other issues they were working on before they could think or consider or get involved with changing it - I am sure it is going to be some major brain storming to change the end so that only one alliance can win, not this rotating in crap to get a crown - the world wonders make me want to quit this game because of how horrible it is and easy to and has been corrupted almost ruining the whole game). lol my rant is over. sorry

DeletedUser7460

You all rant too much :)

Just chill out and enjoy the game! Or the fight :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15098

This world doesn't have to be over, some alliances just need to think about the board make some changes with merging and agreements to take HM-DM out.

smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif