Who All Is Coming

DeletedUser13890

Hey right back at you Joesph.
Like the blue font.
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

DeletedUser15567

Like slow down their webpage speed everytime they login to their external account?

I suggest that both of you might want to use less colourful language in your future posts or you'll end up getting infractions.

Lurks.

DeletedUser16173

we could sit here talking all day.... but so far... Mole hasn't made it more than 4 weeks in a world. and toxic sucks so bad he had to go LMD in KAT (yet can't even do that right). While maul and YG still ...... you all/has done so. So make a discord and talk there. Our stats speak for themselves. While your talk... does not lol.

PS notice... you ALL made sure your not near me. No worries. im headed your way next.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
I'm way too active for LMD. Also let's gets some real stats in here.
20180923_133435.jpg
20180923_133452.jpg
20180923_133531.jpg
now you can't deny these stats. Also when you try and deny something at least try and get the names right.
20180923_133949.jpg
Unless nomini is actually nori. Oh now you might say that just to try and deny it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11088

Toxic, go back to your simming, even a noob like me could take you. You want Maul, just wait for the flashing swords
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser16192

hold on need to run for more popcorn *dashes to store then back*

DeletedUser16173

Toxic, go back to your simming, even a noob like me could take you. You want Maul, just wait for the flashing swords
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
You probably could because I'm also a noob. Also I'm not much of a simmer. Like everyone else. Now go back to sleep baby bear.