Who All Is Coming

DeletedUser7613

Was wondering if I should join or not.
Ditto. Based on my understanding of the wiki, it it looks like this game could be done and over in less than four months. Is that right? Would love to see some comments from players who tried the beta.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5524

Beta isn’t over yet or even reached domination ending yet so sadly it just feels like another conquest world atm. I’m sure there will be more input when the ending fires.

DeletedUser5524

upload_2018-9-10_11-54-16.png

So best case scenario is 28 days if an alliance holds it for 7 days after it fires in 21 days.

DeletedUser16157

1) First fast revolt US-server since January. Even the EN-servers haven't released a fast revolt since en108 which was over 4 months ago
2) The first domination server EVER to be released on any english-speaking region server
3) It's been almost two months since us73 opened (which was a speed 1 anyways)
4) A lot of worlds are currently finishing up

This should be the biggest US server in very long time.

The only potential downside I see is that in typical Inno fashion, they planned absolutely nothing out and are releasing almost identical settings on the en server a week later.

Ryvirath

Lochagos
1) First fast revolt US-server since January. Even the EN-servers haven't released a fast revolt since en108 which was over 4 months ago
2) The first domination server EVER to be released on any english-speaking region server
3) It's been almost two months since us73 opened (which was a speed 1 anyways)
4) A lot of worlds are currently finishing up

This should be the biggest US server in very long time.

The only potential downside I see is that in typical Inno fashion, they planned absolutely nothing out and are releasing almost identical settings on the en server a week later.

Hey o/ Stoked to see all of you being excited for the new world, I think its gonna be alot of fun :)
Anywhoo, I just wanted to comment on that last part real quick.
I know many of you do crossplay between servers of US and EN depending on the most recent worlds and what you're feeling, etc, BUT, alot of people also don't, and those who play on both are a minority. Because of that, our priority isn't for them to be different, but just to provide the best worlds for our playerbase, at times that does mean they will coincide and be similar like this time :)

DeletedUser15403

Dan u noob ..

I know of two strong premades joining..

Im assuming there will be way more than that with the awesome settings, new end game, and overall appeal..

Should be a fun world

DeletedUser10912

Dan u noob ..

I know of two strong premades joining..

Im assuming there will be way more than that with the awesome settings, new end game, and overall appeal..

Should be a fun world
Are you in the EN version?

DeletedUser16200

I did a little research on past worlds like this and this is what I basically got...
Screenshot 2018-09-12 at 7.31.35 PM.png

Ryvirath

Lochagos
Wanted to post here as well as the other discussion thread for maximum exposure.
I made an error when I set-up the announcement. The world is releasing on the 20th, not today.
I apologize greatly for the error, and hope it hasn't messed anyones plans up too badly :(

DeletedUser16203

What world will be more popular? This world or the upcoming world on EN? I’m not sure which one to join

Rodrk

Peltast
Wanted to post here as well as the other discussion thread for maximum exposure.
I made an error when I set-up the announcement. The world is releasing on the 20th, not today.
I apologize greatly for the error, and hope it hasn't messed anyones plans up too badly :(

Is Medi back?