White Tiger Emporium

DeletedUser10216

White Tiger Emporium

images

One evening an old Cherokee Indian told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, ‘My son, the battle is between two tigers inside us all. One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, faith, honor, and victory.

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: ‘Which tiger wins?’

The old Cherokee simply replied, ‘The one you feed.’

Apply for White Tiger Emporium and find out which tiger youll feed!

We are looking for dedicated, capable, and Grepolis intelligent players. A strong sense of communication and teamwork is necessary to operate within our alliance and we require you be active more than ANYTHING. You must be aggressive, smart, and have previous revolt experience. We are looking for players that will forge friendship and trust through battle and strategy creating a synergy amongst the alliance. This is not an MRA.

Founders/Leaders:
  • Hammilcar Barca
  • Sly Guy

**If youre interested please post your information below and we will also be checking your grepostats**​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7813

Best wishes and good luck on the server. Which direction are you guys starting out in?

DeletedUser10179

I suggest going North-East (Ocean 54). That is where the action will be going on.

DeletedUser10216

yea i just finished reading all your guys post...with no moral its going to be a bloodbath, i was thinking going southwest but being where the action is will be the priority

DeletedUser10023

I challenge you guys to go to O54, just as all the other good alliances are going! ;)

DeletedUser10023

I didn't mean you haha!
I meant the "White Tigers" alliance! :)

DeletedUser9662

Good luck with your alliance. Lots of talent joining here