Which Pact will be broken first?

DeletedUser2568

So taking bets on which pact will be broken first by TEE:

Currently they have pacts with:

Phoenix, Total Destruction, Echelon, and Ownage.

My bets on Phoenix.

PS... felt like obsessing over TEE like everyone else

DeletedUser2770

lol.... bandwagon departing all aboard...

Last I checked a PACT was something that was meant to be kept until basically the end of the server.... At least that was the way I have seen it done and I have done it. Once a pact is made the only time that things change is if the alliance disbands, becomes an MRA, recruits members from an alliance we were at war with or proves to become plaqued with inactives or inactivity then we would cancel...

Which is also why we do not pact in the beginning of the server or with alliances in our oceans as our pacts mean something to us. if we do pact it is usually with an alliance ran by members we know and have worked with in the past or after sometime an alliance that has proven themselves a worthy alliance mate one with a similiar attitude and aggressive playing style as our own....

IMO the only alliance out of those three that I think are worth the idea of a pact would be echelon..... Ownage, TD, and Phoenix are full of spies partly because they recruit anyone [MRA] and only care about rankings which was proven when we disbanded TD for all who remember that totally funny day...

However that being said looking at the map I dont think it is smart for Echelon to be pacted with TEE, but then again what do I know I only run a outer rim alliance of a lousy 20+ members who cant even get into the top 10

DeletedUser2568

LOL AD... I agree with you about the pacts... but do you really think that TEE will keep all these pacts until the server ends?

DeletedUser2770

that would be impossible... However I do not know the arrangement TEE has made with these alliances as far as what they consider a pact and if it was explained...I also know some alliances mark alliances down as pact alliances just so their members dont hit them but they express to the other alliance that it is only a NAP, even though it shows as a PACT....

However the blame can not fall on TEE 100% as you must also blame these other alliances...when discussing pacts i doubt anything of true relevance was expressed and they were just happy to not be part of the TEE tidal wave of attacks lol... But if i was leading one of these other alliances I would not feel very safe with my relationship I had with TEE, and before we would have entered the pact I would have made them get rid of their other pacts if they valued us

You know keeping with the notion of pacts I dont feel that pact alliances should ally or war the same alliance so it also comes into play.
ex... ownage, TEE, TD pact and ownage and TD fight....

Anyone who knows anything at all can clearly see that TEE was to big and they could not possibly get enough slots to take the amount of cities that needed to be taken for their aggressive active style[another game flaw] So I think they just pacted so they can concentrate on a few alliances rather than have everyone concentrate on them, classic divide and conquer

Remember Trav many noobs here, playing for points and have no real understanding of the game... On that fact alone they will take whatever TEE gives them and do whatever TEE suggests... If TEE plays their cards right and dont have internal issues with players quitting or quams they have a good shot here on longevity.... However the longer TEE goes letting their pact alliances grow the worste it is for them as yet another game flaw gets pointed out sometimes you cant rim even the worste inactive players when they have to many cities....

As long as TEE stays out of 65 I wish them luck, they come into it, well then there going to need it :D

Until that happens I remain one of TEE's biggest supporters and I hope they keep rimming the noobs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

mojo and I have a history together on separate sides unfortunately but he is a good player and one that is worth AD's time for sure in any fashion

DeletedUser3015

We're friends again now daddy I left hate for pika a few months ago, got bored of winning all the time.

DeletedUser2770

we plan to keep them busy enough where they wont need to break any of their pacts

DeletedUser

So taking bets on which pact will be broken first by TEE:

Currently they have pacts with:

Phoenix, Total Destruction, Echelon, and Ownage.

My bets on Phoenix.

PS... felt like obsessing over TEE like everyone else

I REALLY hope that it's Ownage, the leader really deserves to be taken down a notch or two. I have never seen a person be quite as evil as her.