Which alliance to join

DeletedUser

Hello Naxos,
My name is HanSoloABlunt, located in sea 55, and i am still relatively new to the world of grepolis. I've played similar games in the past like travian but besides here in naxos ive played on marathon to about a 6k rating. I've been allianceless so far but with BP reaching its end I know the time to choose an alliance is drawing near.

I'm currently in the top 200 of the server so ive been receiving request from just about every alliance out there. But with so many to choose from its hard to see which ones are just MRA and which have not only the numbers but the skills and knowledge to be dominant on this server.

So my question to you guys. With as little bias as possible, which alliances are looking strong. I have my own opinions but im wondering what others think. I've read all the prediction forums and everything but i still cant decide who to support.

DeletedUser3109

Serious answer there are 0 mra's on this world but I would say laughing coffin even though they are very serious about recruitment they are the top dog in 55

DeletedUser9493

Serious answer there are 0 mra's on this world but I would say laughing coffin even though they are very serious about recruitment they are the top dog in 55

I don't think that is true. There is always at least 1 MRA in every world.

DeletedUser

This world is FULL of MRA's. 7 blind invites in my first hour of play. Only 2 alliances have taken the time to actually send a PM (honestly, neither looks good).

DeletedUser3109

I don't count Premades as MRA's because they are inviting players they already know. Where did you spawn I spawned 3-4 islands away from the center of the world and never once did I get a blind invite, I got a well written message from an alliance 2-3 days into the game and I denied as I had already made my premade alliance. The only MRA looking alliances where NWO and Immortals one is disbanded and the other cleaned up their act. I have recognized 2/3 thirds of the biggest alliances from different worlds and many of them I don't know claim to be premades from worlds I have never been on. Domination Achieved like their name says dominated Nu and that is why most of their players have crowns. This is just some of the alliances that I know are premades I can't find MRA's anywhere.

DeletedUser5088

I think everyone needs to watch out for Domination Achieved. A bunch of the players won in en Knossos. Then after that they joined nu and absolutely dominated and won. Now they came here.

DeletedUser5973

We have plenty of Crowns as well, more than shows due to a few people changing in-game names

DeletedUser3587

Well 20hrs and counting on my BP so I guess were gonna find out who's who and what's what..
And as for the crown lol......I really have nothing to say about that if you play in a world were the fighting is one sided,hell everyone could have a crown then ...but Good luck to all this should be a great server from the looks of it!!
I'm just saying ..were not a MRA but we all know each other from 3 different alliances in Kappa,so the experience is there just as it is with a bunch of other alliances in here,that's why I cant wait to get it on thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Poison is a complete and total MRA. They're like, the definition of MRA. And we all know NWO would be a MRA, but they can't get more people to join.

Divide isn't a bad MRA, but they're definitely not that good. They're an average alliance but still need to be classified as a MRA.

It isn't as bad for MRAs as most worlds though, I'll give you that.

DeletedUser8463

I just joined this world. What alliance should I join?

DeletedUser8463

Who are you giraffe? I never heard of you. You must be a real pro

DeletedUser8562

Who are you giraffe? I never heard of you. You must be a real pro

i mean . . .

he kinda is . . .

:p

I see you're both from Iota?
I'd go for PP, LC, or DA

edit ooh thats funny. GHOSTS OF US ARMY is primarily made up of players that Domination Achieved dominated on world Nu

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10453

Everyone listen to Jizzypickle... Crowns are easy to get... lol. Only have to play for over a year.