Which alliance to join

DeletedUser10684

all i know is as a noob, i joined poison without knowing what i was getting into. i quit them today because in a matter of hours most of the experienced players decided to jump off that sinking ship. ive only been playing for about a month now, but i definitely understand all the mra bashing i see now.

DeletedUser9082

no the crown means you win the world :p

Actually it means you are master of the world and built all 7. Many would dispute which is better or means more. Victor, or getting 4 first is not easy either and does take a lot of skill as well. Possibly more than outlasting to get 7. Opinions I'm sure will differ. Id take either as a win. ;)

DeletedUser7600

They are all nothing more than cheap participation medals. The "Crown" is all that matters at the end of the day and I have yet to get mine on this server! Time to change all that....:)

-A.S.

DeletedUser

If your not in an alliance near you by now and your points are below 2k, just wait for the nice players near you to lead you in the right direction, it is a place called the "Rim" and you will meet lots of one-a-day clickers there like yourself who will be move than happy to form an alliance with you, but you must come up with a crafty name, something like "Outcast" or "Revenge"

Have a nice Day! :)
U2

DeletedUser7812

all i know is as a noob, i joined poison without knowing what i was getting into. i quit them today because in a matter of hours most of the experienced players decided to jump off that sinking ship. ive only been playing for about a month now, but i definitely understand all the mra bashing i see now.

well here at sea wolves we enjoy the mra bashing, and hopefully now you can get to enjoy bashing some mra's as well :p

DeletedUser

here is a major tip for you. never join any alliance with an academy. no matter what they say they are just a mra. Don't look for an alliance with elite in the name. There you will find some stooge leading with a big ego. You don't want to be any part of that. Those fools bring everybody in the server down on them, and get tore apart. Big groups don't mean they are the best. I played in JFL in theta on the EN servers and that group was only 30 tearing apart groups of 250.

It is all about teamwork. Find out what group helps each other the most. That's where you should go. Those groups though eat their dead weight so if you join a team like that you better make sure to be a team player.

DeletedUser7490

here is a major tip for you. never join any alliance with an academy. no matter what they say they are just a mra. Don't look for an alliance with elite in the name. There you will find some stooge leading with a big ego. You don't want to be any part of that. Those fools bring everybody in the server down on them, and get tore apart. Big groups don't mean they are the best. I played in JFL in theta on the EN servers and that group was only 30 tearing apart groups of 250.

It is all about teamwork. Find out what group helps each other the most. That's where you should go. Those groups though eat their dead weight so if you join a team like that you better make sure to be a team player.

Just For Laughs :D Remember the mighty and smaller Alianza Del Muerte that then dominated the server when JFL sadly lost interest when they started attacking Aliance X then all quit within a month or so afterwards, Alianza fyi went on to become Jaguar Warriors who dislodged Robbyn44 Ax from the top spot,

Good to know some real class long timers still roam the servers :) and I was in JFL when you guys wanted to prep for hitting Ax but your leader went back on our agreement that JFL would also hit another alliance with Alianza.

Are any other jfl still kicking around Midnight ?

DeletedUser

I was in theta, but I started there as co-founder of The Invaders.

Then I founded a rim alliance after I left them and gave my city away so I could restart on the rim. My alliance grew to 12 people strong and we kicked the butts of 100++ player alliances until they finally one day realized they all hated us and united against us. We still held our own until I had real life issues and the alliance went down due to my lack of leadership during that time.

I remember JFL though, it was very very good, but they eventually ended up with a few to many of the wrong enemies.

DeletedUser

Glenn...the real JFL was on an EN server. Not US Theta.

For the noobs that think the Crown means a win...please. When more than 1 alliance can win said award, that isn't considered a win. You get Victor...it says Winner.

Ok...now I will go back to my server.

DeletedUser

cereal I have never played an en. server so I had no way of knowing that any other JFL existed besides the one that I witnessed in Theta. Anyway like you said crown is not the "winner" but it does mean something considering there are worlds where no one get's a crown. (For example ironically Theta. I am in the hall of fame as a "Winner of the world in Theta, but no one got a crown in that world.) Also the world I did get a crown in was Epsilon and in that world my alliance lost the race to four wonders because our enemy had a full 120 player alliance with a 100+ player academy and the academy fed the main alliance resources. So... after they built there four wonders faster then we did because of the stated advantages I mentioned we proceeded to one by one take every single one of them from them and build our own. We got the crown in that world and the enemy who "won" the world did not get a crown.

Crown means you won't abandon the alliance before wonders is really over. That is the real meaning of a crown. It also usually means that your alliance is a good fighting alliance because if your opponent is not totally stupid they will at least out build you on one wonder and hold it until the world closes to deny the crown. So yes crown means something, it just means less to you since a players name will not be put in but instead the alliances name is put in.

DeletedUser

The server will start to close after the Winner is named. There doesn't need to be a crown awarded, for players who weren't good enough to get the win. Outlasting another alliance isn't something to brag about. Which is why I say a crown is meaningless. And, yes I have won a crown, it is on my other account that I don't want to use anymore since it has a crown on it.