Where it at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My thoughts exactly, youd think they would post a starting time somewhere

DeletedUser

You know thats some cruel torture adding in that other world link at login way before actually having another world available forcing us to click in and out of it over and over again when for all we know it could be like 12 hours from now b4 the server actually comes up because no1 has posted a time. I am going to seriously have a deep hatred of that other world link after another hour of this.

DeletedUser

Id play Alpha, but dont really wanna start a month and a half late, plus I dont like revolt

DeletedUser

First, It is midnight in the US.

Second, have a little patience, it will be up.

DeletedUser

Now officially 31st. New world plz.

How can you be so impatient. So can think, they wont start the world in the first second of the announced day. And the time zones make everything more dirficult. For example in hungary, the time is 6:00 while in America its only 0:00.

So please be patient. You can play with the new world, today.

DeletedUser39

New Grepolis servers, from what I've seen, mostly open around 11:00 ~ 13:00 server time, although Alpha was a bit earlier. You shouldn't ask for an exact time, as there always might be some complications, and we all know what happens if the moderators aren't opening a world at the exact time we want it to: Shouting, crying and whining on the fora, because it sure is 5 precious minutes of gametime we'd miss:D

Patience is a virtue, and I think some peope need to sit back a bit and wait for the server to open; if you're a true 'pro' player, missing those first 5 minutes of the server because you 'have to switch all the time' (You can open up a 2nd tab..?), won't ruin your server.

DeletedUser

Please do not tell lies!

Beta isn't open!

And The Support will announce it, when it opens, and as I know, you aren't a Supporter!

DeletedUser

this is for fun, the dictionary is the word humor, if you want to get:p

DeletedUser

we want you shut up !:D
trys comes on the Grepolis France then you will not laugh:)

DeletedUser

If you think I will not contradict you ;)but we will not be a debate for so little:D

DeletedUser

His avatar is the well :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.