Where did the Butchers GO ??

DeletedUser

Butchers turned their backs on TR , NOOOO WAYYYYY JOSEEEEE

TR swore they were going to be way more loyal than sinful sloths.... look at em now, look at em now their gettn paaaapperrrr

DeletedUser5147

Butchers became Causa Mortis and TR declared war on Causa Mortis.

DeletedUser3109

TR so far has taken 1 city in their first wave out of 5+ CS attacks lost count somewhere around 7. I cutoff some of the city name so I didn't embarrass the player.
-N-TriQuetra today at 20:10
96LS -7 lost
21FS -0 lost
1CS -0 lost
3 SLINGERS WITH 21FS -3 lost
Morale: 100 % Luck: -2 %
City wall: 16 (-0)
You have not captured any resources.
12 biremes -12 lost
Surviving units-0
No land units in sight, we are readying our LS attacks. We might lose this city! The CS lands......
The Wall kills all three slingers. We had forgotten who we were facing.

DeletedUser5147

Just a word of advice, they don't listen to facts...

DeletedUser

Can anyone explain what happened to The Butchers? Why did leaders go inactive? Why did the pact with TR crumble? I'm interested. We had such a good thing going before peace broke out.

DeletedUser

Can anyone explain what happened to The Butchers? Why did leaders go inactive? Why did the pact with TR crumble? I'm interested. We had such a good thing going before peace broke out.

I'm interested too. I heard Kreoss quit but not sure how true that rumor is.

DeletedUser4951

Given the last three relations TR had this was the best call anyone has made all server. Glad I got to contribute to it and glad to see that TB did it. :)

DeletedUser

The question is, which story do you want hahaha. Ive heard many...it was quite sneaky though. Definitely will make things interesting.

DeletedUser

The question is, which story do you want hahaha. Ive heard many...it was quite sneaky though. Definitely will make things interesting.

tell a story !

and i can say this right now its prbly cause of Bro Warrior being so Elite... who wouldnt wanna team up with him Browarrior>Morghan

DeletedUser4951

tell a story !

and i can say this right now its prbly cause of Bro Warrior being so Elite... who wouldnt wanna team up with him Browarrior>Morghan

A lot of players were better than Morighan. Most of TR,SS, even alliances that we utterly crushed were better than Morighan.

DeletedUser

No doubt, browarrior is legit. But itll take more than 1 legit player to make a difference in the end. I dont see him staying with CM for alot longer.

DeletedUser4082

if you were still in this world you would see what CM is doing. Which is nothing :)