Where are they now?

DeletedUser

At the servers open we have seen a LOT of smack talk between the original top 15! I thought it would be funny to take that list and show where they are now!

1. Devils and Angels: Currently ranked 48th with only 11 players, their strongest member at 4346 points!

2. The Gladiators: Currently.... defunct! I believe they merged into nWo at a point!

3. nWo.: Currently ranked 27th! Holding 36 members, their strongest with 8405 points! Most of their members went to other alliances

4. Apokalypse Angels: Currently rated 41st. 13 members, 5539 points as their strongest member.

5. New Life: Currently defunct!

6. HoffinPoffoGropolin: Now known as HoffinPoffoGs With Fire and ranked #2 in Lambda!

7. Secret: Currently defunct

8. Stonner Legion: Currently defunct

9. The Brotherhood of Steel: ranked 138th with only 2 members, highest one being 2972

10. The First Men: Defunct!

11. Eye of the Tiger: Seems to have lifted off as an MRA, ranked #4 in Lambda.

12. Liquid Propinquity: defunct!

13. Rise of the Lion: defunct!

14. Benevolent Death: defunct!

15. Aries Wrath:defunct!

Also, honorable mention to The Masons, masters of smack talk! They are currently defunct :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was still laughing when I reread the sink or swim comments. To bad us MRA's had no chance to survive, let alone make it to Wonders. Hmmm..
Cain of the 6G's

DeletedUser

Wow but the secret society is still somewhere.. I think.. but far from any reasonable discussion...

DeletedUser

I was still laughing when I reread the sink or swim comments. To bad us MRA's had no chance to survive, let alone make it to Wonders. Hmmm..
Cain of the 6G's
Eww we aren't an MRA. The only reason people assumed we were was because I brought over my alliance from another server to play here. We still have a very low member count and are very strict on recruitment :D

And oh yea did Secret change to Secret Society?

Last edited by a moderator: