When to lauch CS?

DeletedUser

I currently have no open city slots and I need 1 culture point to finish that level and get another city slot.

If I have a celebration underway and I will have a Culture point in 8 hours, can I launch a revolt attack now? can I launch a CS now?

I understand that the CS needs to land in +8 hours, but can my revolt be supported now or does that have to happen after the 8 hours too???

DeletedUser6486

First of all you don't support revolts, anyway, it doesn't matter as long as you have the culture point before the CS lands

DeletedUser3327

I currently have no open city slots and I need 1 culture point to finish that level and get another city slot.

If I have a celebration underway and I will have a Culture point in 8 hours, can I launch a revolt attack now? can I launch a CS now?

I understand that the CS needs to land in +8 hours, but can my revolt be supported now or does that have to happen after the 8 hours too???

The beauty of the revolt system lies in the fact that once your cs lands successful, if you have the slot, and if the revolt is in the right phase the city is immediately yours. No waiting around for a siege to finish or foundation to build.

DeletedUser

Launch cs before CQ researched?

Similar question:

Can I launch a CS before I've completed Conquest research as long as the research finishes before the CS arrives?

E.g: if there's 5 hours left of conquest research and my CS takes 6 hours to get to the target, am I safe to launch and successfully conquer?

DeletedUser

Yes as long as its done researched and you have an open slot

DeletedUser

I have 38/39 cities. I have a city under siege now that will use my 39th slot. Can I start another siege? Or has the slot been taken already since siege has started for the 39th city? I am trying to sneak one in on same island

DeletedUser5973

I have 38/39 cities. I have a city under siege now that will use my 39th slot. Can I start another siege? Or has the slot been taken already since siege has started for the 39th city? I am trying to sneak one in on same island

You cannot have more cities than you have slots