whats up with the last update? bugs all over

DeletedUser10988

demolish bug: can only demolish 1 building before it makes you click 'demolish' again
message bug:. cannot scroll down past the first page without typing in the page number
reports bug: cannot scroll down past the first page without having to hit 'inbox' multiple times
troops still do not show up on city command overview when recalling an attack or support.
troops lag showing up back in city when recalled. there is still about a 6 second delay
mobile bug: select city from city list or commands, then hit arrow to go to another city, it will go to selected city first time instead of the city you hit the arrow to go to.
whats the problem here? nice update. horrible developers releasing untested garbage and causing more issues.
the only thing i can see that was added is a larger X to close a couple windows.
talk about job security. break it so you can fix it and be needed still.

how about reverting to a patch before the event and adding the community buffs? or would that be too easy?

fix this trash

chewJF

Messenger
You can fix the message bug, assuming you mean reports, by hitting the inbox button in the top next to the trade tab also, so you dont have to do the page numbers for everyone wondering.

The update said they fix that though but clearly they did not...?

But man the game has felt a lot more sluggish as of late, this patch recently helped with that atleast. Maybe it was just the server needing to be turned on and off again but I appreciate being able to spam click to queue building stuff again...

DeletedUser10988

the bug is for messages and reports. you shouldnt have to hit 'inbox' for either. you should be able to scroll down to the next page like before this horrible update.

Jellaa

Citizen
One more problem in addition to those already mentioned above - once you choose "town" in Command Overview, that option disappears until Comm. Ov. is closed and opened again.

In total, new updates made a huge problem with Comm Ov. and it's impossible to recall/resend in timely manner and city change in overview is totally impossible.

@Ryvirath please let us know when all these issues will be fixed. We can't have what we payed for. Command Overview is payed option, so it would be fair to consider refund of gold or to extend advisor free of charge.

Ryvirath

Lochagos
Thank you all for the reports so far - we've also gotten reports in from other regions, etc and the team is aware of the issues.
I unfortunately cannot speak to when they will be fixed, but please know the team will be looking to resolve the issues as soon as possible.

Jellaa

Citizen
Thank you all for the reports so far - we've also gotten reports in from other regions, etc and the team is aware of the issues.
I unfortunately cannot speak to when they will be fixed, but please know the team will be looking to resolve the issues as soon as possible.
Thanks for prompt response.
However, that being mistake on Grepo side, how will you compensate players for not getting what they payed for?

Last edited:

Binoufle

Citizen
Adding this bug to the others. No attacks notifications but randomly found one in the commands overview... Means I now need to check there every 20 minutes, just in case there is an attack that is not reported. It's going to be interesting. Let's try to surprise some neighbors ;)

unknown.png

Jellaa

Citizen
Adding this bug to the others. No attacks notifications but randomly found one in the commands overview... Means I now need to check there every 20 minutes, just in case there is an attack that is not reported. It's going to be interesting. Let's try to surprise some neighbors ;)

View attachment 3419

Still not solved. Still no red swords on incoming attacks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 19.31.44.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 19.31.44.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 4

Binoufle

Citizen
On some yes, on some no. It's like random play. Take a chance. Your neighbor might see you, or he might not. Hahahaha! It kills a bit the logic of the game ;) I think the alarm on the phone is still working fine. But it might not be guaranteed. I got one attack landing few nights ago that didn't wake me up, so I guess the phone didn't ring :-/

Binoufle

Citizen
Just want to also add this bug to all the others. Some farmer villages don't have a name and so we can't click on them anymore. Seriously, after every update there is more and more bugs. Can't we get an older and more stable version of the game? :(
Sans-titre.png