What's Happenin Chi?

DeletedUser

Soooo, whats goin on CHI?!?! these forums have become dead and i would love for them to not be! what happened with the angry birds?? and who is going to stand up to the chirrible iguanas?? (see what i did there? ;)) haha

no one wants this world to turn into a point grind, but with the #1 alliance seemingly taking some heavy losses recently, who will step up to be the next big contender?? will the rim alliances move in for the kill?? will the angry pigeons reform into a serious fighting machine?? no way this world could be conquered so effortlessly by a ragtag group of 15-20 players?? i mean... thats what everyone was saying right (no way a small group could take on a large group... cuz thats impossible right??)

well who knows, i certainly have no idea what im talking about. all i know is not seeing a new post on these forums for days at a time is really discouraging to the active battler waiting for the "ship-talk" to commence.

are there any fighters in this world not of reptilian breed?? if so, your presence is requested in the world core or at least on these forums!

P.S. yes i do love ??'s!! did you notice??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well in short the Angry Birds are no more. Instead of reverting back pre-merger to AP and N.A.F. the leadership of the penguins decided to join the Chig's. I will give them the credit of being as professional as they could on this Change. They had discussed just disbanding and dissolving the alliance as a whole . While we had many CS ships in the water , losing the forum would have been a disaster for those players actively engaging in the current OP's. My biggest Concerns are for the players that enjoy this game. We are here to enjoy ourselves in the most demanding and challenging Game the world has ever known.. ( :) ) ....

Enter :::: Apocalypse Now ::::

This will be a smooth transition . All leadership structure is in place and our members are continuing the OP's this fine morning as if nothing at all significant has unfolded.

I do not contribute to this external Forum , but on this rare occasion i felt compelled to address this. i will check this thread and contribute to it. May you all have a great and aggressive Grep Day .

DeletedUser

Wow, epic backstab abandoning your troops, joining the enemy, and already attacking people who were YOUR own alliance (Not part of NAF). I would say that is a class leadership act, and caution chiguanas about the leaders from angry penguins joining them ... when Chiguanas are under fire, who are they gonna go join then? You do it once, you will do it again. Integrity in leadership? LOL

DeletedUser

I have been trying to get more involved here Pretty much read everything lol. All the terms confuse me but im a noob so.

DeletedUser

Wow, epic backstab abandoning your troops, joining the enemy, and already attacking people who were YOUR own alliance (Not part of NAF). I would say that is a class leadership act, and caution chiguanas about the leaders from angry penguins joining them ... when Chiguanas are under fire, who are they gonna go join then? You do it once, you will do it again. Integrity in leadership? LOL

i love to fight, and the rest f the Old AP leaders did as well. but we were the only ones fighting CHIG. and that is why we left. the alliance was being held up by the council fighting and only the council fighting. everyone else for the most part didnt know how to effectively plan an op.

DeletedUser

there is this great web site called grepointel that lists ABP's for players ,, you can actually see a weekly, daily account of who loves to fight. just saying.

DeletedUser

i love to fight, and the rest f the Old AP leaders did as well. but we were the only ones fighting CHIG. and that is why we left. the alliance was being held up by the council fighting and only the council fighting. everyone else for the most part didnt know how to effectively plan an op.

Actually, Ryan, the handwriting was on the wall some time ago... just last week, the founder of AP "forgot" to even send his cs on a set of ops that he had planned. Check your skype notes to find his statement. The only question becomes how long have they (and you are part of leadership, too) been planning this.

Yes, I feel hosed... and the first time this happened to me in KAPPA, I said it wouldn't again.... well it did and this time, it's my fault. Enjoy your well-earned victory, when it comes...I thought AP was different... leaders who wanted to be strong as a team. Hopefully your new best friends have each others back and it won't happen to them.,, But then again, you guys know best...

DeletedUser7591

No hard feelings here as this is a war game, but lets be honest. The leaders of AP decided on there own without consulting the rest of the alliance to bring in NaF without considering the consequences. At the same time Co Stephen quit. Cirrhosis left because he didn't like the merge situation. All of the sudden the grass looked greener on the other side. Sure, everybody who helped them get to this position got screwed. But lets all move on, do our best. If they beat us they beat us, Its just a game.

Alls fair in love and war, as they say, so no gripes here. But the impression that kid cudi, khennrick, Ryanh et al are frontrunners is hard to avoid.

With respect to the OP - how foolish. Premature braggadaccio, counting his chickens before they hatch, or a poor winner? None of the inferences are good. Please don't insult our intelligence by playing the underdog card, though. You put most of the most experienced and active players all on the same team and the expectation is that you win. You will get no credit for it. Only disgrace if You lose.

DeletedUser7613

Well, I must say we in the middle now have the best alliance name. The Angry CHIpmunks. Token to our Angry Penguin roots plus a nod to the world and - I'll say it - outright theft of the CHI in all caps. May be the only thing I steal from jham4u. But then, we are Chipmunks, really, really good at hoarding things!

As for Apocalypse Now, well, we Chipmunks weren't given a lot of good, strategic options in that alliance. No hard feelings. Now, where can I find more nuts?

DeletedUser

Epizon is right let's all be honest here it isn't Chiguana recruiting from penguins that destroyed penguins it's Penguins merging with N&F that destroyed The Penguins.

They were a great Alliance when they were at their prime and we all recognize that.
No matter our differences Let's all give a moment of Silence to the old and respected Angry Penguins, R.I.P

Merger, and inactivity Killed you, Chiguanas saw an already dying alliance and put it's old friend out of it's misery.

DeletedUser

No one in NaF except for American Standard wanted this merge or knew about it either until it was decided. We were perfectly happy where we were. When it first came about I was shocked that we were merging into AP. No one saw it coming. Why would the #1 alliance merge into anyone? The divorce is final, everyone moves ahead.

DeletedUser7631

while you were fighting who was sending the necessary support to our northern cities?

I am definetly a nut....

DeletedUser

Epizon is right let's all be honest here it isn't Chiguana recruiting from penguins that destroyed penguins it's Penguins merging with N&F that destroyed The Penguins.

They were a great Alliance when they were at their prime and we all recognize that.
No matter our differences Let's all give a moment of Silence to the old and respected Angry Penguins, R.I.P

Merger, and inactivity Killed you, Chiguanas saw an already dying alliance and put it's old friend out of it's misery.

I've re-written a response to this 5 times.. i don't know how exactly to put this diplomatically in a professional manner ,, i was not gifted with the "proverbial" " silver tongue " .. but here it is ..............

i don't know whats in the water up there,,, but don't drink the Koolaid !

DeletedUser

while you were fighting who was sending the necessary support to our northern cities?

I did. Can't speak for anyone else but myself on that one. We stacked every city that cudi put on the support list did we not?

DeletedUser

I did. Can't speak for anyone else but myself on that one. We stacked every city that cudi put on the support list did we not?

i did,, lost a lot of troops ironically at one of killabuks ... whatever his name is.. never even got a thanks dude...

Told ya that koolaid was bad....... :)

DeletedUser

haha, reading externals is always good for a laugh, when they aren't dead that is :p

DeletedUser7307

haha what happened to this world people are fighting? I quit because it was the worst world I have ever seen in terms of action.