What's going on in Xi? --- Issue 1

DeletedUser

That is some pretty good stuff. Rep++ for making me lol.

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Amazing.This newspaper is probably the best I have ever seen(haven't seen many).

+ rep.

DeletedUser

Jaykon, BE0WOLF, and Dexter MD(he didn't reply).

I told you I would agree to be interviewed as the acting leader of TU so I do not see why you would ask them... Sensationalist journalism!! Trying to cause havoc and only show one side of the struggle XD

DeletedUser39

Beowofl-Getts-Rimmed.png

The Rumors are Flying around that BE0WOLF has been Rimmed! What happened to the once great alliance leader? We can only speculate as they have not returned our requests for an interview. Is their alliance dead? Who will be taking over now? Are rival factions now splintering the group now that their leader is gone? It stands to show that BE0WOLF, (incapable of normal human communication it seems) must have been a poor leader for his own alliance to take him out and rimm him in such a short time. Our investigators are working around the clock to substantiate these reports! Stay Tuned!

This is how you get someone to take up the interview the next time around. He He. Yes, I used to work for a newspaper

Brilliant. Just, Brilliant.

I told you I would agree to be interviewed as the acting leader of TU so I do not see why you would ask them... Sensationalist journalism!! Trying to cause havoc and only show one side of the struggle XD

Well, I represent FS with my interview as well, but if mike wanted to interview SteelRain, Draceus or Mot52 too, I'm sure they would just as well be willing to take the interview and represent FS on the external fora. He wanted to ask them to get multiple points of view from inside TU; since the only one actively posting are you and ***xerxes***, as far as I'm concerned

DeletedUser

yes but people have the right to decline for whatever reason. i am just saying he didn't exhaust all the options he had

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

DeletedUser39

yes but people have the right to decline for whatever reason. i am just saying he didn't exhaust all the options he had

You are correct, they have the right to decline an interview, and nowhere did I state that they don't. I simply said people actually like it to get multiple point of views from the same alliance; there are always slight differences in people's opinions, even amongst alliance leaders.

Alas, since this is starting to derail a bit; I'm looking forward to Issue II; I would suggest a little bit more out-of-the-core news, like, what's up with O35, or did a war break out in O64? Though I have nothing to do with either of the two for the time being, it's still interesting to know what the rest of Xi is up to (hence it's the Xi newspaper, and not the O55 newspaper;) )

DeletedUser

Well hopefully I can get in contact with more people now to find out more info about everything.

Aywar, I apologize for not interviewing you. I had already done four interviews (which was my limit), but someone asked me not to use their interview, so I didn't. I wanted to get done earlier so I asked four people and the only one who accepted was Nycro15. I asked Jaykon first but he told me to try BE0WOLF, and then BE0WOLF declined, that made me give up on TU. I was considering asking you, but I didn't want too wait long and Nycro15 replied first.

DeletedUser

Well hopefully I can get in contact with more people now to find out more info about everything.

Aywar, I apologize for not interviewing you. I had already done four interviews (which was my limit), but someone asked me not to use their interview, so I didn't. I wanted to get done earlier so I asked four people and the only one who accepted was Nycro15. I asked Jaykon first but he told me to try BE0WOLF, and then BE0WOLF declined, that made me give up on TU. I was considering asking you, but I didn't want too wait long and Nycro15 replied first.

lol it's all good i was just trying to cause a little ruckus XD but if you do want to talk about TU I will not decline... and good work! keep it up!!

DeletedUser

it has definitely brought some life to this forum, and its always good seeing some people who are not FS posting XD

DeletedUser

I think he is saying that there are people who aren't in FS posting in these forums now.

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

DeletedUser

I would rep++ you for that, but I have to spread some rep around first lol.

DeletedUser4982

I'm thinking of making a newspaper too . But a bigger one :p . Dunno yet xD