What's going on in Ocean 69 Brothers of Liberty?

DeletedUser12324

I've seen this strategy before, but not done with so many people. The original player that colonized a rock, has since ghosted, but there is now 50+ people in ocean 69.

The alliance is Brothers of Liberty. Is this what Grepolis has turned into? People that are afraid to fight, so they move to BFE to build cities?

DeletedUser5181

Omigosh, could they get any further away from the action?

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser8889

ocean what??!???

Gee whiz never seen a spawn that far before...

DeletedUser11033

ocean what??!???

Gee whiz never seen a spawn that far before...

Andrew is the guy with a couch on his porch, 2 pick-ups in the front yard, and Christmas lights still on the house in June. He doesn't see living in the boonies as a bad thing, he sees it as a life style choice!

DeletedUser4508

Well not everyone wants to live in the big city, where the bullies of Baris going around beating up kids and taking their lunch monies.
Good thing we have some fine experience cracking turtles, they make great stews:)

DeletedUser4082

Andrew is the guy with a couch on his porch, 2 pick-ups in the front yard, and Christmas lights still on the house in June. He doesn't see living in the boonies as a bad thing, he sees it as a life style choice!

Surprised you could see the trucks with my overgrown grass :)

DeletedUser8867

Check, what's up brother! In case anyone is doubting check-mate, he and a couple others rocked it in Ocean 0 in Delphi for a little while!

DeletedUser6798

check dragged my to Ocean 0 once.. we simmed.. it was a beautiful thing