What's going on Gythium?

DeletedUser5088

Hey everyone!

I noticed there hasn't been posts or active discussions here in awhile :-(. Let's see if we can get a nice discussion going on again! So tell me, what's going on right now? Any major wars, updates, alliance relationships? Anyone interested in making a PnP? They can be a fun way to promote your alliance :-D

DeletedUser11637

There are 4 main alliances... Mr. MIAGO, The High Command, Hammertime, and Malaki-A-lliance... and basically one war... all the other alliances have less than 20 players, and menial points.

DeletedUser

I would say Mr. Miago Commands 40% of the world The high command has 30% and the rest are more small time alliances if nothing crazy happens Mr. Miago wins this world no problem.

DeletedUser

I would say Mr. Miago Commands 40% of the world The high command has 30% and the rest are more small time alliances if nothing crazy happens Mr. Miago wins this world no problem.

Umh, I have bias so my opinion isn't really fact based so instead here are some actual stats.

Mr. Miago/The Higher Command/Malignant Inception(whatever their name is now): 46,144,934 points
The High Command: 38,671,959 points
Hammertime: 21,850,499 points:)
Malaki-A-lliance: 4,928,733 points (Talk about rounding up the top 4 that far behind the #3 alliance):s

BTW azjonhson15, 21,000,000+ in points isn't a "small time alliance" just sayin;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11637

MI (Mr. Miago) was never Let the Bodies Hit the Floor- that was Ely with their weekly naming competitions or whatever. They had some weird ones- purple people eaters or something was one of my favorites.

I think for the most part, the top 3 are pretty equally as skilled... er... just spend an awful lot of time on Grepo. Each alliance has their heavy hitters, their supporters, and their simmers. If WW wasn't reduced each month, we would still be stuck at 10 months away.

DeletedUser9417

The clock is SLOWLY ticking down to the start of WW! Bout friggin time! As it stands right now, The High Command sits in charge with 71173667 points with BY FAR the most ABP and DBP. Mr. Miago is playing second fiddle with 51447245 points and half the ABP and DBP of THC. Whenever WW finally does hit (in the next few DAYS) we should take bets on how long WW stage will last. 8)

DeletedUser13106

Yeah well Mr. Amigo just wants us to beat on them now since they turn a member of ours on ww and because they knew they couldn't defend the dude they made him go vmode so we can't get it for how ever many days he has. don't matter alot people will remember all these guys in Mr. Amigo with no honor for this dumb way. If they had a chance to win the world maybe i would say ok so they got one up on us. However they only barely got there wonder to 10 after we started building ours again. They will only get 1 out of 7 and hold that over til we can get up there kill one of there ww. Maybe we should get one of each one of there ww to show how they won't be able to win no matter how much they cheat. I've known for a long time how they have no honor and i will remember these guys in this world as doing almost anything to cheat. I'm glad to see they got rim in the new world because it shows how bad they are at this game.

DeletedUser

Typical Bear Sloth response. Can't you just accept the fact that we pulled a fast one on you? He disliked the way your alliance treated him so much he approached us with the idea. By the way, it isn't cheating if there is no rules against it honey. And because you somehow forgot my alliance's name it's Mr. Miago, good day to you.
smiley_emoticons_seb_hut5.gif

DeletedUser13106

Typical Bear Sloth response. Can't you just accept the fact that we pulled a fast one on you? He disliked the way your alliance treated him so much he approached us with the idea. By the way, it isn't cheating if there is no rules against it honey. And because you somehow forgot my alliance's name it's Mr. Miago, good day to you.
smiley_emoticons_seb_hut5.gif

I'm sorry i don't know the dude if he disliked the way our alliance treated him he should just left. No need to betray every friend he ever knew. If your alliance had any respect you would decided that we already won the world instead of following along with some guy who couldn't handle enemies on his tail. I mean all it did was delay it by a week or two but it gave really bad rep to your alliance and any member from here. Sorry but honestly How can anyone trust anyone from your alliance when you would do something like this and it really didn't even help you? I mean just look at the people in your alliance after you did that quite a few left if i recall all the inactive you where so scrambling to take. I had quite a few messages with some about it.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif