What the heck is going on!?!

• Thread starter Inspector Professor
  • Start date

DeletedUser

One time I reported these two players I assumed had duplicate accounts. They said they were a married couple named "COREY MAYES and COURTNEY MAYES.'

A story like that makes it hard for grep to do anything because they could use the same computer, and definitely use the same wifi. There should be a law that says you cant marry someone with a name that close to your own.

My account wasnt hacked though The pact alliance changed their name recently so that explains why they couldnt read the shared tab. The two incidents of players not being able to see what alliance theyre in goes unexplained.

DeletedUser

People have the right to marry whoever they want to marry ;-)

DeletedUser

First lesson: don't air your dirty laundry on a forum....it implies MRA syndrome.....LOL! And, not to mention, no veteran will likely want to ever join.......my 2 cents.....

DeletedUser

Youre more than welcome to show how a bug is airing out dirty laundry.

DeletedUser

LOL... If I was playing Tau... I would go right for u guys. Sounds like a mess of an alliance. I also wouldnt air it out on here. I dont believe its a bug as much as a MRA that wants attention.

DeletedUser

LOL... If I was playing Tau... I would go right for u guys. Sounds like a mess of an alliance. I also wouldnt air it out on here. I dont believe its a bug as much as a MRA that wants attention.

How is him talking about his alliance making him a MRA? x.x
He's just asking for advice on if this was either a hack or a bug, not a cry for attention.

DeletedUser

Sticking to thread ive came across similar issue with one member who swore he never left yesterday but shows through alliance reports that he did !! - maybe something going on here with server ect ?

DeletedUser

If any of you think something is/is not happening because of a bug or server issue, please feel free to send in a support ticket from the in-game settings menu. I shall leave this thread open though as the discussion is quite useful to most players.

Kind regards,

Josh.