What the heck is going on!?!

• Thread starter Inspector Professor
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have pact members saying i have dissolved pacts
I have alliance members saying i have kicked them off my alliance
Nobody has been dissolved. Nobody has been kicked.

Anyone have a clue what's going on?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It sounds like a cheeky case of you recruiting the wrong people and pacting with the wrong alliances

DeletedUser

It sounds like a cheeky case of you recruiting the wrong people and pacting with the wrong alliances

I had one guy mad because he thought he was kicked.
I had one guy who attacked another guy because they thought they left the alliance.
I had one alliance mad because they thought we dissolved the pact.
All within a span of a few hours. WTH?!

And no im not telling anyone who im pacted with. I wasnt born yesterday.

DeletedUser

This is when you step up with leadership powers.. If someone has ANY doubt, you tell them to come to you for assistance rather than acting on their own. Usually, someone will rumor with, "oh so and so is leaving, let's conquer him." That sort of comment can lead to sabotage, try to set rules on conquest and attacking and you'll be set.

Without rules, you cannot have order.

DeletedUser

No this is why you make your members "earn" their ranks and perks and don't just give everyone priveleges for no reason. Luckily you should be able to look at your main alliance window and see everything that has actually happened within your alliance and boot the player who is doing it.

DeletedUser

I would have suggested something along those lines but I wasn't sure if someone would freak out over me being too serious over a game, like my last one. As in having ranks, positions, and allowances.

DeletedUser

You're still not getting it. NObody has been kicked from the alliance. Nobody has leadership. It's like they can't see MANOWAR next to their names or something. I don't get it.

DeletedUser

this is no game...........thisisgrepolis

I know this already, I'm on here 24/7! :p
Everyone should see their alliance name underneath the name at the top-left corner of every profile. If they cannot see that, I'd call them unworthy to be in your alliance unless they are new to the game and if they don't know that, I'd post a screenshot of helpful advice along with stretching education a lot more than you are doing right now (not saying it is horrible, I haven't seen any of your threads).

DeletedUser

I know this already, I'm on here 24/7! :p
Everyone should see their alliance name underneath the name at the top-left corner of every profile. If they cannot see that, I'd call them unworthy to be in your alliance unless they are new to the game and if they don't know that, I'd post a screenshot of helpful advice along with stretching education a lot more than you are doing right now (not saying it is horrible, I haven't seen any of your threads).

I'd agree with you if there werent three incidents of the same thing in three hours. Seems like hax.

DeletedUser

Hacking would have mean he downloaded a program or he went to a site that had some sort of Java Drive-by in it.
Keylogging, though, isn't a hack as it's more of a phishing program that will generate your password quickly by some sort of way, I never dealt with this type of stuff though as NSA will get on your ass if you aren't extra-protective on that.

DeletedUser

Hacking would have mean he downloaded a program or he went to a site that had some sort of Java Drive-by in it.
Keylogging, though, isn't a hack as it's more of a phishing program that will generate your password quickly by some sort of way, I never dealt with this type of stuff though as NSA will get on your ass if you aren't extra-protective on that.
I am sure NSA cares a great deal about Grepolis

DeletedUser5088

Someone Hacked one of our members once. He didn't do anything but repeat HI HI HI HI HI HI HI on the alliance chat.
His password was "GREPOLIS"
lol

DeletedUser

No offense to him but I highly doubt that was possible, how can you log into an account with two IPs? I've tried to on my last game (got permanently banned for using a proxy to do it) and it always logs me out of my other log-in.