What Player and/or Alliance do you Hate the Most?

DeletedUser

Well it has come to my attention that I am "the most hated one from the Union" according to ISO50.

So since I have an entire obscure alliance hating me, I propose that you all let your RAGE :mad: come out and tell us who you hate and why!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I am the 2nd enemy of the "King" of ISO50 if it makes you feel any better Lidos :) Who knew just a couple attacks could warrant so much hatred?

DeletedUser

Well I am the 2nd enemy of the "King" of ISO50 if it makes you feel any better Lidos :) Who knew just a couple attacks could warrant so much hatred?

Granted I did take one of their cities...and about 3k BP over the past week from them. 8)

DeletedUser

Ok, so I don't hate anyone specifically but I do hate a "type" of person. You know, the one that whines and cries when they get attacked.

Ummmm...did they realize what kind of game this is when they started playing? Lol!

DeletedUser2039

I hate The Union. They are such a crappy alliance, all players are barely active, all players attack with swordsmen, they all talk crap, they all smell like crap, they suck at defending, they smell like crap, Lidos smells, and finally, Tyler Boyd smells. Now that THAT is off my chest, I can resume player thy Grepo.

DeletedUser

Lol!!
You said they smell like crap twice so they must REALLY smell like crap ;)

DeletedUser2039

Well, if I said what they really smell like...I would be violating forum rules. ;)

DeletedUser

I hate The Union. They are such a crappy alliance, all players are barely active, all players attack with swordsmen, they all talk crap, they all smell like crap, they suck at defending, they smell like crap, Lidos smells, and finally, Tyler Boyd smells. Now that THAT is off my chest, I can resume player thy Grepo.

I agree with everything this man said.

DeletedUser

Lol!
Well we certainly don't want to violate the forum rules :)

DeletedUser2385

Hate is such a strong word... Who could hate any of the fluffy bunny alliances or players here?

DeletedUser

I think that Night Warriors is going to be at the top of the ISO50 hate list right about now. My best guess as to why is because we are going to war with them, but you never know. It could be from something completely unrelated.

DeletedUser2039

Well don't get your hopes up. ISO hasn't learned how to support really. Just a group of players in the same alliance, nothing more. Anyway, it shouldn't be hard breaking them up, and it'd be nice if they ran west or something into 35.

DeletedUser

Well don't get your hopes up. ISO hasn't learned how to support really. Just a group of players in the same alliance, nothing more. Anyway, it shouldn't be hard breaking them up, and it'd be nice if they ran west or something into 35.

True statement. If you all attack more then one city their heads will explode. Might as well bring them a box of tissues.

DeletedUser2039

Actually a box of toilet paper would better suit their needs when you're done.

Last edited by a moderator: