PnP What not to do

DeletedUser

The setup:

Word got out that Lost Truth blew his bir nuke on a nuke the night before. The location? Deep inside the enemies core. And then came the short float CS. No pop in the city. They won the foot race and got in the door.

The siege was on. Four alliances poured DLU in like it was their job. 130 people, 150, 180 bazillion all in on one siege. Never mind that they could have laid siege to 10 or 20 other cities, they were going to hold this one!

20k birs. 120k dlu. No wait, hundreds of supports rolling in. 75k dlu and climbing.

0 Wall. Myth launched. Hours out. Let the waiting game begin. The bbcode ticker is an endless scroll. The first myth starts hitting. Terrible ratios and yet 5k dlu dies at a time.

Will it break?

More DLU. More Birs. Four alliances sending the house.... and it's still not enough. DLU begins falling by the thousands. Supports and myth intermixed. The DLU falls faster. No one can look away. And then 15 little griffs fly in.

Boom. Siege busted.

On it's heels? 11 little LS are coming. Birs are kicked fast and furious. Hurry, be gone evil things. The LS hits. 3559 FTs and 93 STs sunk in one small strike.

Ps more myth are already cooking :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6677

what not to do:

make a PnP with no embedded pictures!!!

e271e3857fb9b8b372f0ff0b4502d453.png

Mayo it is a good read for sure but guess what DLU rebuilds faster LOL. This is a loss for you guys more than us and Chil love ya and great hit with your mighty 11 LS. Glad you got the hit instead of Mayo LOL...

DeletedUser

Mayo it is a good read for sure but guess what DLU rebuilds faster LOL. This is a loss for you guys more than us and Chil love ya and great hit with your mighty 11 LS. Glad you got the hit instead of Mayo LOL...
you are just a hater AL lol the point is with a four hour jump start the siege should've been impenetrable

I am a hater that's funny. Where were your mighty myth attacks last night. I did not see one of your fliers Mayo..
LOL sy Chil thought it was you, no matter.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10048

I think after reading this again & talking with numerous players I will sticky this until somebody can beat it, I have also changed it to a PnP.

The bar is set Pella
SHOW ME YOUR PNP'S

I cannot wait to siege another MV city :), I will have one in siege soon that's a guarantee Mayo and I hope to see a futile attack by you..

DeletedUser

I cannot wait to siege another MV city :), I will have one in siege soon that's a guarantee Mayo and I hope to see a futile attack by you..

Lol if I attack a siege that means it's going to be broken. So if you are feeling so inclined my fliers are ready. Come take one of mine :)

DeletedUser

It's stupid to send partial nukes just gives you guys better ratios