What money can t buy in Grepo

DeletedUser10390

XiRRSiD.png

LOL nice pic. The message was total trash however. Dont you worry I'm making my way down south to you. Should be within striking distance by end of day tomorrow. Took 5 cities today in that area. Expect to take another 3 to 5 tomorrow.

I'll be saying HI in person pretty soon. Lets see what a Sloth does when facing a Tiger. Pretty sure Slots are well below Tiger's on the Food Chain.

DeletedUser10246

LOL nice pic. The message was total trash however. Dont you worry I'm making my way down south to you. Should be within striking distance by end of day tomorrow. Took 5 cities today in that area. Expect to take another 3 to 5 tomorrow.

I'll be saying HI in person pretty soon. Lets see what a Sloth does when facing a Tiger. Pretty sure Slots are well below Tiger's on the Food Chain.

Hiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats what we doooooo
You are such a pretty kitty, Want me to rub your belly?

DeletedUser3317

I don't care to point fingers at anyone. It is part of the game now. People spend money. If they do not spend it on this game they spend it at the bar, on clothes (i have a daughter and a wife who love shopping. They always waste money) etc etc.

What does bug me a little are the guys that farm bot and use a lot of gold. Because when those players get caught cheating (gold is not cheating... it is a waste of money (imo), but it is not cheating). I says this because i have watched many players get caught using Farmbots and because they spend a lot of money playing this game, they do not get banned or suspended for more then a couple of days.

So, like i said, you can spend money. That is legal and your choice. but the cheating repeatedly and being allowed to do so because you spend money is just not right. It is part of the reason why grepo is dying. No one sticks around in these worlds anymore. I like this game but cheats should get the boot.

DeletedUser

I don't care to point fingers at anyone. It is part of the game now. People spend money. If they do not spend it on this game they spend it at the bar, on clothes (i have a daughter and a wife who love shopping. They always waste money) etc etc.

What does bug me a little are the guys that farm bot and use a lot of gold. Because when those players get caught cheating (gold is not cheating... it is a waste of money (imo), but it is not cheating). I says this because i have watched many players get caught using Farmbots and because they spend a lot of money playing this game, they do not get banned or suspended for more then a couple of days.

So, like i said, you can spend money. That is legal and your choice. but the cheating repeatedly and being allowed to do so because you spend money is just not right. It is part of the reason why grepo is dying. No one sticks around in these worlds anymore. I like this game but cheats should get the boot.

I can tell you that only id*ot can use farmbot... Real pros will never use script for game, just download any kind of mouse click recorder or so on and pwn :)

DeletedUser

I can tell you that only id*ot can use farmbot... Real pros will never use script for game, just download any kind of mouse click recorder or so on and pwn :)

That is also banned. Check the rules, "bots, scripts and macros" and "It is forbidden to use programs that click for you automatically"

Granted, a macro (mouse click recorder) is harder to detect as it would follow a real time mouse move/click etc, but it will still be spotted if you are doing 5 minute looting day in day out.

But to be clear, mouse click recorders/setting macros is still banned.

Might be a good idea if you stop doing it now, especially as youve just publicly admitted to it.

DeletedUser

That is also banned. Check the rules, "bots, scripts and macros" and "It is forbidden to use programs that click for you automatically"

Granted, a macro (mouse click recorder) is harder to detect as it would follow a real time mouse move/click etc, but it will still be spotted if you are doing 5 minute looting day in day out.

But to be clear, mouse click recorders/setting macros is still banned.

Might be a good idea if you stop doing it now, especially as youve just publicly admitted to it.

They can check me, Im clear, clicking 8hr in this days.

And for explanation, with 5 minutes clicking with non-lost loyality buff you get out of resources from villages about 06:00 at morning when you start at midnight. With a little programming skill you can easy make delays between each interval or so... Tottaly Undetecteable i guess.

And since 20-30-40 cities its pointless to click villages, because in 5 min you click all and you can start again..

With 20 harpies in each city you make much more resources in total.

PS: its good idea if you start like 2 months after others, but Since im in top 10-15 in players/attackers/fighters Im really not that stupid ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11716

You should not mind the gold spenders. Those who make this game, maintain it, and pay for the server space rely on the gold bugs. The game simply is not here if not for the gold purchases. So ... unless you want to argue and bicker over checkers, be grateful to those that support the game with gold purchases.

DeletedUser3317

You should not mind the gold spenders. Those who make this game, maintain it, and pay for the server space rely on the gold bugs. The game simply is not here if not for the gold purchases. So ... unless you want to argue and bicker over checkers, be grateful to those that support the game with gold purchases.

you are actually half right. IF you read your agreement with Innogames you will notice that you have malware installed on you computer when you log on. They get money from people spending money for gold, but they also record websites you go to when logged onto the game. You can remove the malware if you want, it is not hard to find and its not like they will kick you from the game. But most players do not realize that when they are logged on to grepo, they record sites you visit and sell that information to companies willing to buy that information. They do say that all information is secure and no ones identity is compromised, but they still record the sites you visit.

You would be surprised how much companies pay to know age groups or genders web surfing habits to improve a companies web presence. Also, know that those same advertisers offer you surveys, apps and other goodies for gold. It is that "Earn your gold" box at the bottom of the screen where you purchase gold.

Believe me, they make some good money of kids spending money playing this game, but according to Fidelity (Investment company that is Innogames largest investor) discuss (public trade information) on where there money comes from. Innogames, makes a lot of money off information gathered by peoples web surfing habits while playing grepo and other innogames.

So while people spend money to play this game, know that those who do not are still paying some thing to pay this game.

Nothing is free.

DeletedUser

This conpany is living from advertisment and mainly from that top 1% of spenders who spends hundreds or even thousands a month for this game, if you think this game is living from guys who spend 10 bucks a year , you are wrong.

And because of this in every single game i ever played that 1% of ppl are never banned, because 500 $ a month is 500 $ a month :)

DeletedUser3317

This conpany is living from advertisment and mainly from that top 1% of spenders who spends hundreds or even thousands a month for this game, if you think this game is living from guys who spend 10 bucks a year , you are wrong.

And because of this in every single game i ever played that 1% of ppl are never banned, because 500 $ a month is 500 $ a month :)

Fidelity investments is one of the investors of Innogames. That is all of Innogames not just the game of grepo. Since Fidelity is an investment firm they post all of there investments are required by the SEC (U.S. Security Exchange Commission). Investors have this problem of wanting to know where there money goes. So, companies that are publicly traded release information (somewhat like a business plan). This plan shows how much money the company has made last year, 5yrs & 10yrs ago. It also shows how much money they want too/ plan too make in the next 1,5,10 years and what directions they plan on taking.

Sadly, you are right that there are people that spend thousands of dollars on this game. So innogames actually has to spend $13 million last year in lawsuits. Because take for example (the example they use in there investor portfolio) that discusses the kid that spent $40k in 2 months on playing one of there games. The credit card company and the parents of the kid who stole the credit card sued innogames. Of course innogames did end up losing the lawsuit, but also appealed it. which will cost more money. But they did not go to court over the 40k. they went to appeals because it set the precedent for future lawsuits. And believe me.... they have a lot of people claiming there credit cards were stolen in used to play innogames. This is also one of the reasons why innogames went to paypal as a form of payment 2years ago. It cuts down on innogames liability.

But the answer to the other half of your questions is yes, while they do get a lot of money from players spending money and have over 50 million registered users since they innogames was born in Aug 2003 (although that is total users, not active accounts). companies (like the one used in there forecast) discusses investors that invest millions i.e. fidelity, Turk, etc etc. Invest millions into innogames per year. Fidelity has invested over $80 million alone into Innogames since 2010. Now i use fidelity Investments as an example of one investor. They are not the largest investor in innogames and are only one of hundreds maybe thousands of investors. Heck, sony and microsoft are large investors. Not to mention, google is a big investor. Probably why they require google chrome to play Grepolis and other games. Which dont forget, it is a google malware you install on your computer when you play these games.

I do not know how much innogames makes off individual players spending money to play games vs. the amount of money they make of investors and Marketing.... but i am very confident that it is way more then what players spend. LOL! WAY MORE!

DeletedUser10246

Fidelity investments is one of the investors of Innogames. That is all of Innogames not just the game of grepo. Since Fidelity is an investment firm they post all of there investments are required by the SEC (U.S. Security Exchange Commission). Investors have this problem of wanting to know where there money goes. So, companies that are publicly traded release information (somewhat like a business plan). This plan shows how much money the company has made last year, 5yrs & 10yrs ago. It also shows how much money they want too/ plan too make in the next 1,5,10 years and what directions they plan on taking.

Sadly, you are right that there are people that spend thousands of dollars on this game. So innogames actually has to spend $13 million last year in lawsuits. Because take for example (the example they use in there investor portfolio) that discusses the kid that spent $40k in 2 months on playing one of there games. The credit card company and the parents of the kid who stole the credit card sued innogames. Of course innogames did end up losing the lawsuit, but also appealed it. which will cost more money. But they did not go to court over the 40k. they went to appeals because it set the precedent for future lawsuits. And believe me.... they have a lot of people claiming there credit cards were stolen in used to play innogames. This is also one of the reasons why innogames went to paypal as a form of payment 2years ago. It cuts down on innogames liability.

But the answer to the other half of your questions is yes, while they do get a lot of money from players spending money and have over 50 million registered users since they innogames was born in Aug 2003 (although that is total users, not active accounts). companies (like the one used in there forecast) discusses investors that invest millions i.e. fidelity, Turk, etc etc. Invest millions into innogames per year. Fidelity has invested over $80 million alone into Innogames since 2010. Now i use fidelity Investments as an example of one investor. They are not the largest investor in innogames and are only one of hundreds maybe thousands of investors. Heck, sony and microsoft are large investors. Not to mention, google is a big investor. Probably why they require google chrome to play Grepolis and other games. Which dont forget, it is a google malware you install on your computer when you play these games.

I do not know how much innogames makes off individual players spending money to play games vs. the amount of money they make of investors and Marketing.... but i am very confident that it is way more then what players spend. LOL! WAY MORE!

less talk more fight fight fight