What is the story behind the fall of United Army?

DeletedUser2861

What is the story behind the fall of United Army?
Just wondered why they were taken out?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3021

well as an after thought perhaps I should explain. Centcom, United army, United in blood and Templar society were all working as one alliance...long story

Ownage reborn offered a merge with centcom it was accepted but failed because our way of running things was just too different, they had no intention of maintaining the Ocean Accord (the name of the combined alliances) and we really just did not get along.

Ownage wanted the centcom members back and went back and forth on pacts until a member of Marvel (their friend) tried to conquor a centcom member.

Centcom broke siege and after numerous prompts by Lek (their leader) the ocean accord retaliated. What we didn't know was that Lek was trying to merge marvel players into ownage reborn so he played us and had his whole alliance support the one player the ocean accord was after.

Naturally his alliance retaliated because thats what you do, and so I deleted my account to keep my members from trying to support me while they themselves were under attack, the other leader went to Ownage as collateral for a cease fire.

United in blood went their own way and United army just merged into united in blood or other pacts because a lot left the Ocean accord after myself and the other leader left.

There are other bits and pieces I have left out but thats the scoop

DeletedUser2861

Wow that is a complex story. I presume you were a United Army leader? I will read it again because it was a tad over my head first time. How many different ways can there be in this simple game?

I mainly wanted to ask because I wondered if there was much chance of a peaceful life for a tiny alliance on the outskirts of Ocean 33. We Barely managed to escape from ocean 44 as members of our old alliance became members of TEE to save themselves. Which obviously made the remaining peoples odds of survival there less than zero unless we moved.

TEE probably took about 70000 points from us as a result of this move so it is kind of like starting over so I am sure you can understand it is not very just if we then become the target of another large alliance in the new place.

What is the story behind TEE and Ownage, then TEE and not quite as Evil, then TEE and Ownage again minus Leurkhisis. Was this anything to do with the above or just more disagreements over ways of playing? I presume you are talking about fighting vs wonders?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3021

haha yea, it can get pretty intense in the diplomatic relations department. I was a leader of Centom which worked hand in hand with united army, we sent many of our players there when I was under attack.

For the most part they are all pretty reasonable guys out there.

As far as I know with Tee and Ownage was that they were pacted and eventually became a "training alliance" for tee but it was a very unpopular decision.