What is everyone up to?

DeletedUser

I go away for a little while (Yes, I leave my computer sometimes!o.o), and I turn up to this? It's a bit saddening I think.

I've nowhere claimed that any alliance 'sucks' or is 'bad'. I simply stated that I, SteelRain and Draceus have had the idea in mind to create a tight-knit alliance with a relatively small ammount of players. I'm not going to make claims of how awesome I am, how bad others are, and how we're going to slaughter all of Xi. As my in-game profile says: ου λογοι, αλλ' εργα - not words, but deeds.

May the best win:)

But the question of the thread still stands; What are you all up to? I'm interested in knowing what the rest of Xi is doing, but haven't really seen or heard a lot thus far:\

Building up academy mainly. :)
Chatting with the alliance as well from time to time. Not much really, waiting for BP to end...

DeletedUser

To be honest, I think it is unfair to judge any alliance at this point. We will see in due time. So everyone get off your high horses and play the damn game!

P.S My alliance "Dont invite me" is clearly the best alliance in all the oceans....
P.S.S Since invites persist I am going to unveil my all new academy alliance "Dont invite me please..."

If you make a 3rd alliance called "Don't invite me pwetty pwease" I'll join it. :p

EDIT: I'm gonna stop spamming now... Don't want no infractions :X

DeletedUser

Playing this cool new greek version of farmville. I've learned that if I don't build any troops, I have more pop and resources for points. Trying to see how many points I can get before people start begging me to start an alliance and let me lead them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just realized that u can't really see who is the ABP leader(alliance or player) because ABP is not just for attacking other players in alliance they add that and island quests.

DeletedUser

Well I realized it before but just now decided to post it.

DeletedUser

Yeah, well I wouldn't know really much about it either if it wasn't for reading stuff on this forums. As you can see from my join date, I am pretty new to Grepo.

DeletedUser

Oh,have u gotten anymore invites since u founded the alliance u r in.

DeletedUser

Thankfully not. The main alliance that was inviting me was "The Rebellion". I wouldn't have minded joining them but they kept messaging me about it which got anonying...

DeletedUser

I am still getting invites even after I made a one man alliance of my own :( lol I even got a pact request from US Navy, I still am trying to figure out what the 7th ranked alliance thinks they have to gain by trying to pact with a one person alliance :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ahahaa, my alliance is a one girl, one guy alliance and I still get pact requests......

DeletedUser

Either they r afraid of u,or they want to get in good terms with a mod.

DeletedUser

I started late haha
Building building building. And smacking Farming villages.
Slow going from what I am used to on en57, but I'm hoping it will be more fun here than it is right now.

DeletedUser39

So.... Beginner's Protecion will end in about an hour (for those that started right away).... Who's ready for some funthisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

So.... Beginner's Protecion will end in about an hour (for those that started right away).... Who's ready for some funthisisgrepolis

Mine actually ended 15 minutes ago for some reason.....:s Anyway I can't wait for the attacks to start :)

DeletedUser

I am ready,and I wonder why Bull.Maybe this world want u out of it early.

DeletedUser

Not sure, the world didn't open until around 8:30, but mine already ended:

DeletedUser39

Hm, I'm one of the earliest that entered the server (8th or so?), and I still have 23 minutes left...

That's quite peculiar