What is a grepolis scrub??????

• Thread starter DeletedUser14684
  • Start date

DeletedUser14684

u colonize cities

dependency on gold(even though it is free now, smh)

u think stats determines skill when there is no stat to show how many people u put into vm or how many alliances u made quit. also leaders of an alliance gets the scoop on inactives and clear them before they notify their alliance.

u have ghosted in a server prior to ww

u start a war then ghost and blame it on RL

u cry about war tactics u dont know how to combat, i.e. spy bombing, flash attacks, etc...

if u say en servers have the best players even though they suck really bad on us servers

if u never built a ls nuke over 340

if u attack farming villages and recall to snipe locally

if u use attack planner

if u pm someone because they sent u an attack

if u sit down on a chair and it hurts

if the only time u attack someone is when u are sending a cs

u let AD take one of ur cities

#scrub #just grep #sparkyhasapancake #krakluvswafflehouse #beerluvsdrinkswithumbrellasinit #SBhasmoosednainhistummy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12793

you lose a city then claim your alarms don't work

you fail to reserve a city then cry when your conquest is attacked by an ally

you attack a reserved city then claim it was not reserved

you attack your own troops for the BPs and rankings boost

your alliance leader sends your attacker a PM asking them to stop

you ask your attacker "why you attack me?"

you don't know what a favor farming smurf island is

you fail to move your dlu when your ally is favor farming you

you don't know who AD is

you hate AD even though you don't know who he is

you take 7 internals in one day...(my best record to date)

you are a male player pretending to be female

you send excessively long CS travel times

you demand a public apology for some transgression

you demand resource compensation for your own failure to reserve

you give up your own World Wonder for the sole purpose of blocking another alliance from legitimately winning

you accidentally pull your own CS from an enemy city

you press VM button because you can't handle the front lines

DeletedUser10048

#WeAllLoveScrubs

R1QDEDR.png

DeletedUser5524

"you give up your own World Wonder for the sole purpose of blocking another alliance from legitimately winning"
PJSalt

Side note... Why you attack me?

DeletedUser

i was wondering why our scrubloard was not in here ranting about why were all scrubs.. went to cast my usual negative spells to be mean and turns out they rimmed ADs Nasty Foot lmao.

DeletedUser14684

i was wondering why our scrubloard was not in here ranting about why were all scrubs.. went to cast my usual negative spells to be mean and turns out they rimmed ADs Nasty Foot lmao.

nobody is rimmed lulz, why dont u stop lying. on top of still being a brony 5 years later after it was popular, u are now resorting to obvious lies. yes u are a scrub for casting silly plague spells that do absolutely nothing when i have 10 hour loots spells going and farming like a boss.......

#scrub #suckswhenutry2hardandlookdumb #umad? #someoneskidsdadisabrony #urjuniorpromhaddaycareinit

DeletedUser

your sure caught up on this brony thing lol bad experience ? anyway yes it looks like your back, no it wasnt a lie but nice try. throw in an extra hashtag for me!

DeletedUser14684

your sure caught up on this brony thing lol bad experience ? anyway yes it looks like your back, no it wasnt a lie but nice try. throw in an extra hashtag for me!

right now u are clearly embarrassing yourself and u might need to take a time out. lets explain why u are a scrub. u make up some silly lie about me being rimmed, i clearly am not rimmed. then u say it looks like im back when i didnt go anywhere lulz. then u say again u didnt lie when u clearly did. if u say something that isnt true, it is called a lie.

#trollsoharduniversity

DeletedUser

im not blind lmao i even said it in WC and beer said ask ad about it, couldn't careless about you or your team and im not embarrassed in the least. this is nothing but funny to me, people like you make this game worth playing. i know you think your a grepo god and all and your ego matchs the guy you try to be so i will just see you in game. no point in arguing with a internet tough guy.

DeletedUser14659

Heck im such a scrub even the scrubs call me a scrub.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser9287

when did he forums become a place for bashing another player this just seems wrong to me