What happens if your troops were not in the City when the colony ship lands?

DeletedUser

11.3 What happens if your troops were not in the City when the colony ship lands?

I clicked on this question in they commanly asked questions tab but it had no awnsers to it.
If I send my troops in they city about too be conquested to another one of my cities before they opposing player
conquests it Do I get too keep they troops? Or does they player who took over my city adopt them? Or do they just disappear?

DeletedUser271

If this happens, the troops disappear. I hope I answered your question ;-)

DeletedUser2336

This is bull!

If you have troops going out those troops should be able to finish out their last commands before they die.
For example, If I have a colony ship sent out as my last resort to find a new city, I should at the very least land the ship and take over the colony, with supporting troops for the colonization period. Then those troops should disapear. Or the troops should disapear once the conquest is final on your previous city.

DeletedUser

mmkk

This is bull!

If you have troops going out those troops should be able to finish out their last commands before they die.
For example, If I have a colony ship sent out as my last resort to find a new city, I should at the very least land the ship and take over the colony, with supporting troops for the colonization period. Then those troops should disapear. Or the troops should disapear once the conquest is final on your previous city.

poof they are gone. I remember when I gave a city to an alliance member. Because it was on the same island. Then I got an achievement for losing men as if they drowned in noncombatant way. It sucked cause I was hoping to atleast keep them as defenders. But no all dead as soon as the other person takes over.
:mad:

DeletedUser2336

Yea, I mean, these guys on the ships do not have cell phones, so its not like someone calls them and says, " hey, we switched sides" just drown yourselves!

One of the biggest killers of this game is that once your done, you do not come back. Getting sent out to a far off land to restart does not sound like my idea of a fun game!

DeletedUser

One of the biggest killers of this game is that once your done, you do not come back. Getting sent out to a far off land to restart does not sound like my idea of a fun game!

The alternative is that you would restart right in the middle of bigger players who would just farm you once your BP wears off. You are restarted in a new area to give you a chance. It's about the most fair way to do it.