What happens if there are less than 300 active players BEFORE world wonders starts?

DeletedUser11795

I have a question, it is in regards to us64 Apollonia. Many people there are ghosting and/or leaving because of the dominance of my alliance, The Mickey Mouse Club. As these people leave they are essentially laughing at us, and telling us that because so many people are leaving, the world will fall below 300 players and be closed before World Wonders begins.

Obviously, you can see the problem here. We dominated the world from early until there was only one group left. Now that we have defeated them, they intend on "winning" spitefully, or rather "winning" by leaving and thus denying us a win (in the form of either 4/7 Victor or the 7/7 Crown for this world).

I feel that EVERY WORLD SHOULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMPETE IN WORLD WONDERS REGARDLESS OF SIZE. This logic is even implicitly stated as the reasoning for the 13 million point deduction per month after 6 months towards the World Wonder point requirement.

So, in this scenario what will happen? There are currently 2 different opinions on what will happen and I'm not sure if either is true:

1) If the world drops below 300 active players BEFORE World Wonders begins will the 13 million point deduction per month INCREASE? And as a result will we still have a chance to compete in World Wonders -with the world close timer beginning only AFTER 4/7 Victor is achieved?

2) or will the timer start immediately when the world goes below 300 points REGARDLESS of if the age of World Wonders has begun or not? And we will not have World Wonders in this world at all?

Thanks you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser836

I have a question, it is in regards to us64 Apollonia. Many people there are ghosting and/or leaving because of the dominance of my alliance, The Mickey Mouse Club. As these people leave they are essentially laughing at us, and telling us that because so many people are leaving, the world will fall below 300 players and be closed before World Wonders begins.

Obviously, you can see the problem here. We dominated the world from early until there was only one group left. Now that we have defeated them, they intend on "winning" spitefully, or rather "winning" by leaving and thus denying us a win (in the form of either 4/7 Victor or the 7/7 Crown for this world).

I feel that EVERY WORLD SHOULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMPETE IN WORLD WONDERS REGARDLESS OF SIZE. This logic is even implicitly stated as the reasoning for the 13 million point deduction per month after 6 months towards the World Wonder point requirement.

So, in this scenario what will happen? There are currently 2 different opinions on what will happen and I'm not sure if either is true:

1) If the world drops below 300 active players BEFORE World Wonders begins will the 13 million point deduction per month INCREASE? And as a result will we still have a chance to compete in World Wonders -with the world close timer beginning only AFTER 4/7 Victor is achieved?

2) or will the timer start immediately when the world goes below 300 points REGARDLESS of if the age of World Wonders has begun or not? And we will not have World Wonders in this world at all?

Thanks you.

The world will not close until it is won. As soon as an alliance gets 4 wonders to level 10, the countdown for the world closure will begin. As for the deductions accelerating, I am not sure.