What happened?

DeletedUser9082

I've taken Dynamo cities before. I'm not a turtle. Sometimes you have to if all your cities are on a front. Leaves very little options for making offensive troops if you can't defend all of your own cities. That's the way I look at it. Even if I did get labeled as such it means I did my job well defending. Last time I looked being in the top 10 of bp for a long time is a good thing lol I would think most would agree no?

I'll even go out on a limb and congratulate you guys for building those damns wonders so fast. Gotta say I'm not a good wonder builder. I just can't get into that kind of play.

DeletedUser

Keith you can play the game, seems like you did it from a team standpoint too...I can give you plenty credit now that the race is done :) Have to agree with you about wonders, absolutely terrible way to finish off a war game. I refer to wonders as the merchant races, we did plan for it and that plan worked but I think our hate for the process is universal.

DeletedUser9082

Keith you can play the game, seems like you did it from a team standpoint too...I can give you plenty credit now that the race is done :) Have to agree with you about wonders, absolutely terrible way to finish off a war game. I refer to wonders as the merchant races, we did plan for it and that plan worked but I think our hate for the process is universal.

Yea maybe at some point in time there will be a better way to end the game. I'm hoping they are working on one.