What happened?

DeletedUser

I see that a lot of players left nexus and formed widowmakers. Was there a split or did nexus become the academy for widowmakers?

I also see that a lot of players left ouroboros for detente, what is going on?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i nominate kappa forum, for deadest grepo forum ever on any server.

DeletedUser

We are alive and well, just not a gossipy bunch.

no just a bunch that like to brag about milestones (i will exclude you from this as you have not done so, but those appear to be only posts people make these days).

DeletedUser2039

Well...milestones do need to be kept updated...haha

DeletedUser19

i nominate kappa forum, for deadest grepo forum ever on any server.

True. There is even more activity on the Lambda forum on the Norwegian forums. And we are way less players :p
There are 611 players on the world and about 6-10 of them write on the Lambda forum :p

DeletedUser

What's to talk about? No major wars and ouroboros merged into detente. Nexus was reformed into widowmakers due to internal issues regarding ouroboros. I would like to see more posting so maybe i'll lurk the forums more.

DeletedUser7805

thisisgrepolis and this world doesn't play well in the forums

DeletedUser

suprised that there was nothing about the elite sabotage or whatever that was

DeletedUser

I guess that explains why we don't see any more posts about the demise of Defiance

Does it really need to be posted when anyone can see it at grepointel.com and grepostats.com? Do we need to post links to maps to prove Defiance is being driven out of 34, 44 and 45? Do you need a map to see we're cutting through the middle of 54 and 64?

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us11&ref=lbf0nzgxuuzf4340dd6a7i1aljciwuys2bvhbxla

Do I need to post your stats, Mr. IHT?

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us11/player/393859/colonizations?page=0

Talk smack when you swap your safe cities that are far behind the lines for something up in the front. If you want to be respected start attacking something besides abandon cities and in house take overs.

DeletedUser

If you want to be respected start attacking something besides abandon cities and in house take overs.

By you, I really could not care if I am respected, it is nothing personal I just dont care what people in other alliances think of me. As for my own alliance I hope they think I am a team player and dependable and that is about it.

yep those are my stats just simming along what of it, I have never claimed to doing more then that. BTW I guess those inactive targets must provide alot of BP seeing as I have 240,000 more ABP then you.

DeletedUser7789

if you wanna be respected then start attacking active players not ghosts.

DeletedUser7789

Defiance has never had any type of ground in 34 and cities in 33 have been there for months, even kingnimrak ghosted because he never could get anywhere. 44 has always been your home oceans and im glad you guys just decided to finally clear out your home. 45 is one of my main oceans, I will not leave quietely, asctually I wouldnt even count on me leaving at all. In 54, you guys have barely even made a dent in all our cities and the only reason you have ANY ground in 64 is because you got it from carliosias(a no alliance player).

Felt I had to speak up when all that stuff he said was crap. Didnt want him to be messing with defiance, especially after we and riot took 25 or so cities from dynamis and the aussies(which was your allies at the time)

~imma

DeletedUser9082

I still have 97% of my main cities in ocean 45. I'm not going anywhere.

Yes most of my bp is defensive, but that's what happens when everyone around you goes IA or leaves cities to the wolves. Someone had to try and hold them lol