what does the fox say

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And it still goes on? People.. Telling anyone to grow up after how you acted is very childish and isn't necessary, if you have some insults to throw, throw it on the World and show who you really are instead of saying words like Charl is the worst or Predawn is the worst.

Pretty sure more than half of the trash-talkers on here just trash-talk then get banned or quit the game for having their feelings hurt or their city conquered tenfold.

EDIT: Don't double post please.

DeletedUser5088

Yes a high horse dont be a ****** to make 'personal enemies' thats an imbalanced human trait to take it that far as to make me your primary focus what are you trying to do.idk why im arguing with a troll who has a thick skull so this is the last im going to say about this dont bash another player for not knowing them at all what so ever get it together buddy.

hypocrite.
Thread ended my point made how many people agree with you PREDAWN???
Now you are just endlessly ranting nonsense
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All this because someone said they didn't like your leadership style. Come on dude STOP already.

You clearly dont have the maturity to take criticism, so why are you posting and opening yourself up to MORE criticism? Is this worth it, if all you're doing is making yourself MORE upset?

DeletedUser

Alot of people in the GAME xD This is my point you dont have to be sketchy on the internet. Im sure nobody considers you a bad player but you have issues my friend.

Inspector what are you talking about ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you say end the thread at that end the thread at that. There really isn't any need for this anymore(if there ever was)

Go to PM

DeletedUser5088

All this because someone said they didn't like your leadership style. Come on dude STOP already.

You clearly dont have the maturity to take criticism, so why are you posting and opening yourself up to MORE criticism? Is this worth it, if all you're doing is making yourself MORE upset?

I am not upset. It is quite pathetic how he keeps going on and on. I wanted the thread closed awhile ago.
I don't mind criticism if their is reasoning behind it. People say I just go around trash talking but everything I say I have a reason for. What his reason for criticism is idk. I want to know evidence on how I am a bad leader so that I can improve.
plus I am only 14 ;)

Please pm me PREDAWN if you have anything else to say and can someone end this thread

DeletedUser

Don't response, that's how you end the thread.

-- END OF THREAD --

DeletedUser

Alot of people in the GAME xD This is my point you dont have to be sketchy on the internet. Im sure nobody considers you a bad player but you have issues my friend.
Your arent a bad player dude....oh 14 ?that explains everything im sorry for the thread Charl.

DeletedUser

We have 2 options here:

Option 1: Get on topic and leave any personal information/attacks out of the threads
Option 2: I close the thread and levy infractions.

I hope you all choose option 1. :)

DeletedUser

No im good you can delete the entire thread i know when too not argue with a band of middle schoolers and expect a rational conversation.

DeletedUser

Sorry if this is a personal attack but you see that red bar Predawn? Scroll over it and see what it says that's what I think of your arguments

DeletedUser836

No need for the language people, there may be little kids here. Who knows?

DeletedUser

Well clearly getting on topic is not something you are all capable of at the moment, therefore.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.