What does Conquest Stop once in progress?

DeletedUser14776

I am curious as to what is stopped by a conquest once it begins. I am interested in trades, founding a city, colonizing a city in progress, agora events & spies out in field.

Thanks

DeletedUser836

If you are conquering a city, you can play as normal. The conquest itself does not have any negative effects on you. However, for the player being conquered, he/she will not be able to use the city while it is being conquered (if your conquest is unsuccessful, he/she will regain full control).

DeletedUser14776

No access into the city I see. Does that stop events in progress from/in that city? Such as trades out for delivery, city festival, a founding that has been sent, a founding that has landed & begun colonizing..does all of this cease? Do you lose the resources out for trade, the troops involved in the founding or colonizing or the benefit/cost of the city festival? Or do they continue on the clock, just no access to them or their results, until the conquest is broken?

DeletedUser5524

No access into the city I see. Does that stop events in progress from/in that city? Such as trades out for delivery, city festival, a founding that has been sent, a founding that has landed & begun colonizing..does all of this cease? Do you lose the resources out for trade, the troops involved in the founding or colonizing or the benefit/cost of the city festival? Or do they continue on the clock, just no access to them or their results, until the conquest is broken?

Too my knowledge nothing stops until the siege ends. AKA if you are conquering a city it will complete as long as the siege ends before you lose that city. If the siege on your city ends before the besieged cities siege then the besieged cities siege goes away. Trades still go through and I believe activities in the city continue minus troops building.