What do the Feds and Katy Perry have in common?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9654
  • Start date

DeletedUser10895

They both wear Tiarra's?

article-0-15014AB1000005DC-890_634x441.jpg

DeletedUser9654

"Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?" - Rataben

DeletedUser7919

I am so embarrassed that we're in the same alliance at this moment, Surf. You know Katy's lyrics.

DeletedUser9654

I am so embarrassed that we're in the same alliance at this moment, Surf. You know Katy's lyrics.

I wouldn't know it if not for "The Interview." I was watching the movie on Netflix and was like "Wait, that can't really be the lyrics, can it?"

DeletedUser10895

guess i will go back to simming, since anything we have to say is apparently not gunna fly right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9654

Me too. I wouldn't have time to trash talk if the world hadn't gotten so boring, but that's what happens when your opponent would rather complain to the mods than actually fight.

DeletedUser

I am going to keep this thread open however I will remind you that you must stay on topic. These forums should be used to discuss what is happening ingame - this means you can discuss the support sent by the alliance. Discussions about moderation are not allowed anywhere on the forums and bans will be handed out if I see the topic brought up again.

If you have any questions about moderation concerning this specific issue please contact CrimsonBlue.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser10895

Thanks Draqone.

I'm afraid to stay on this topic now so i'll just think of a new one that's less controversial and more in-game related.

Regards,
-CS