What a Joke

• Thread starter DeletedUser10221
  • Start date

DeletedUser11795

u can say what u want but Im an actual fighter and I know he had to build and time those units to get the BP the he has, and what brian has done to start this server- gold or no gold- is nothing short than one of the most impressive starts I've ever seen in this game.

he doesnt have 15 idiots on his tail. these are world class players he is double and tripling. gold? certainly helped. but that was all him and he also seems to know how to use that gold better than anybody too. his shows. he's nasty lol get used to it

brianinraleigh

Messenger
If you are quitting , can i have your cities lol
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser16279

I literally wrote a possible solution... but Grepo won’t ever look to find one, like I said... they need money. Don’t blame them, like the Mod said... it’s a business... and most games are pay to win now. Corporations don’t care if your homeless, dying or hungry. They want your money. And the People here get hurt and disagree when they say this game isn’t pay to win, but that’s what you should expect from them. Stop wasting your time, and their time trying to change something that will never change. How can someone change themself, if the person trying to change their self is the person that needs changing? The people that respond, are likely offended for the sole reason of guilt. You can’t compare a video game to a war in another country where they have numerous advantages over us in guerilla warfare.... what advantages do anti-gold players have over Gold players? But it just makes it that much more fun, wasting people’s money they spend on gold ;)))).

DeletedUser16226

You guys are funny, you claim that gold spenders only respond here because they are offended.
Yet It is very obvious that this thread was started because non gold spenders are offended of the disadvantage they have because they CHOOSE to not utilize whats available.
A better Gun/sword will always cost more than not having one or both. If you choose not to spend the money than you put yourself at a disadvantage. That's what this game has come down to and those whom take advantage of the gold and are masters at strategy will always surpass those who chose not to spend.
In the end, its still just a GAME, nothing to lose sleep over.

DeletedUser16279

You guys are funny, you claim that gold spenders only respond here because they are offended.
Yet It is very obvious that this thread was started because non gold spenders are offended of the disadvantage they have because they CHOOSE to not utilize whats available.
A better Gun/sword will always cost more than not having one or both. If you choose not to spend the money than you put yourself at a disadvantage. That's what this game has come down to and those whom take advantage of the gold and are masters at strategy will always surpass those who chose not to spend.
In the end, its still just a GAME, nothing to lose sleep over.

Some of us may be poor, or homeless(Like me) and still find ways to play... Been homeless since 16, Some people don’t have the advantage of spending gold every day like some of you.... fact is we will never see who is REALLY good at grepolis, because simple fact is, Gold doesn’t make you skilled.... Like you said, you can buy a more expensive weapon, but more expensive weapons require less skill, less strategy and make you look weak because you can’t step down to the other sides level and beat them at their own game. Like bringing a gun to a sword fight, who is the real coward?

And even though I’m 100% right, the people who spend gold will keep liking the gold spender defenders comments... I’ll be the bad guy here.Or I will get no response because I’m making a little bit of sense....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11093

A gold cap per player, say 3000 coins per month would be an interesting way of changing the game dynamic. At least try it as a an alternative to the abysmal causal world settings.

I really believe you would get more new players and people would have to play with a REAL regard for strategy.

One further positive, the top 30 players from each server would easily qualify for a few free luxury holidays every year!

DeletedUser5524

Dude says its a strategy game and then complains about a tactic. Find a "strategy" to beat their strat. Fun fact, units and buildings cannot be golded if there is an attack within 5 minutes of hitting. Come across a person mass Golding? Send continuous 5 minute spaced attacks for as long as it takes for them to stop golding. A) They cannot build anything B) You might kill some of what they did gold

"Hey they turtled and I will just lost my units"
Send minimal attacks

There is always a counter to anything you encounter in this game... Bitching about things just means you aren't bright enough to find them ;)

DeletedUser10221

Surprising, the circle jerk continues...

Yes, you nailed it! I'm dumb, you're smart. I am not bright enough to overcome gold whoring, I am not entitled to an opinion, but everyone else is, etc. etc. etc.

DeletedUser16279

It’s alright, it says more about you as a person because clearly you think you can’t win without money. (Or you wouldn’t use it) Well, the people who don’t use gold know they can win without it. You could argue that people who don’t use gold, are better players. Playing against players who use Gold is more fun because you get to waste people’s money! And the fact that people are trying to argue that Gold isn’t an advantage is laughable....

DeletedUser14888

Dude says its a strategy game and then complains about a tactic. Find a "strategy" to beat their strat. Fun fact, units and buildings cannot be golded if there is an attack within 5 minutes of hitting. Come across a person mass Golding? Send continuous 5 minute spaced attacks for as long as it takes for them to stop golding. A) They cannot build anything B) You might kill some of what they did gold

"Hey they turtled and I will just lost my units"
Send minimal attacks

There is always a counter to anything you encounter in this game... Bitching about things just means you aren't bright enough to find them ;)
Actually you can gold buildings up. But you are right you can't gold troops

DeletedUser5524

Actually you can gold buildings up. But you are right you can't gold troops
Oh good to know, mb :)

I don't gold and I don't deny it doesn't given an advantage btw. Point is not everything in life is fair and balanced. Find a way to bend the game around your play style or alliances play style. Just doesn't make sense to come and complain about it and then when people state reasons you are wrong or how to work around it to play the victim.

DeletedUser16217

@Uhtred Ragnarsson @hunyuk I'm not a gold player but there was a world where I went a little hard and kept up with the gold spending and was one of the top gold spenders. These are the things that I have learned Playing worlds with gold and playing worlds with just enough gold to keep advisors, bc ugh, it's a nuisance without them.

1. 100% having gold is an advantage.

2. Having gold is really on advantage if you actually know how to play the game without gold. Meaning, I can spend just as much gold defending my city as Brian is attacking it and unless i do something like gold it down, he's probably still going to take it eventually. I may last longer than someone without gold, and he's just a better player. Gold enhances that, sure, and there's gotta be something there first. Like he's not sending peg nukes to kill dogs behind a 25 wall. He's not sending tri nukes to kill hydras. he's just not. He - like most golders in the big alliances - know what they're doing and have been playing for a long time. Gold just helps them do the things they know how to do faster.

3. If you don't know how to keep your city from being taken without gold, consider that you need to learn to be a better strategist. I've had a city right next to brian in moch on a Dom island as a red and he didn't take it. Defending isn't just having the right troops, the right amount of troops and timing. There's actually way more to it than that. people just default to that.

4. Consider that playing against gold players is actually a way to practice being a better player. If you take it on that way. Like i know right away which of my cities I'm almost certainly going to lose, and i build (or don't build) appropriately. and then i defend like i don't care if i lose it - because i don't (usually). Golders are the BEST way for me to practice my snipe times, or play with different ways of defending. because i've almost always mitigated my loss before I've actually become a target.

Strategy is more that a numbers game. sure numbers help, and if you're a good player, you can plan for it. And would it be my preference if all the big golders weren't mostly in the same alliance? yes.
smiley_emoticons_headstand.gif