What a Joke

• Thread starter DeletedUser10221
  • Start date

DeletedUser16326

Lol the gold people are spending in us server is a joke. Go check en servers there close to 100 people like Brian.

DeletedUser13768

u can say what u want but Im an actual fighter and I know he had to build and time those units to get the BP the he has, and what brian has done to start this server- gold or no gold- is nothing short than one of the most impressive starts I've ever seen in this game.

he doesnt have 15 idiots on his tail. these are world class players he is double and tripling. gold? certainly helped. but that was all him and he also seems to know how to use that gold better than anybody too. his shows. he's nasty lol get used to it
Anyone who spends actual money on agame is a total moron, under the age of 12. You kids make me laugh.

DeletedUser2654

Anyone who spends actual money on agame is a total moron, under the age of 12. You kids make me laugh.
What was that? All I can hear is whining and crying, just so happens little kids whine and cry because they aren't old enough to have their own money. We can afford to spends some money on the side because we all work hard, we put extra hours in work while you guys cry about gold use. It's called time management, it will take you places in life that you would of never thought you would be, it really is a great thing to master. Like all things mastered bring great benefits including Grepolis, now go out their and try your best in game and irl and maybe you will realize how silly it is to cry about everything when you don't get your way.

DeletedUser16279

What was that? All I can hear is whining and crying, just so happens little kids whine and cry because they aren't old enough to have their own money. We can afford to spends some money on the side because we all work hard, we put extra hours in work while you guys cry about gold use. It's called time management, it will take you places in life that you would of never thought you would be, it really is a great thing to master. Like all things mastered bring great benefits including Grepolis, now go out their and try your best in game and irl and maybe you will realize how silly it is to cry about everything when you don't get your way.

I make plenty money..... still not spending my hard worked money just to try and win something that offers no reward other than comparing sizes.

DeletedUser16136

I make plenty money..... still not spending my hard worked money just to try and win something that offers no reward other than comparing sizes.
You claimed to be homeless in another thread though? Do you just choose to not live in a house? Or are you just lying. I'll assume the latter.

DeletedUser2654

Ah so your money is more important than your time, you don't go far in life with that kind of attitude. It offers no reward and we are just all comparing sizes yet your like to spend most of your day here and crying about it at that.

DeletedUser10912

Speaking of Joke and gold. Haven’t gotten my gold that I bought 4 days ago :(

DeletedUser15165

I have, we have been back and forth several times. But it’s taking along time to get responses. I’m hoping that it gets resolved soon.

Hopefully it'll be sorted for you sooner rather than later.

DeletedUser2654

We started hitting Ccoy, then he got scared and left the alliance to make his own, a few others followed. Then it looks like the DaD leaders left to make their own alliance and a few others followed. Its very sad though when a raging hypocrite doesn't get his way and cries about everything, then hits vm, then comes back only to leave his loyal members stranded.

DeletedUser10912

We started hitting Ccoy, then he got scared and left the alliance to make his own, a few others followed. Then it looks like the DaD leaders left to make their own alliance and a few others followed. Its very sad though when a raging hypocrite doesn't get his way and cries about everything, then hits vm, then comes back only to leave his loyal members stranded.

Extra Butter on my popcorn please!

DeletedUser14033

i understand your pain, if this is the long term strategy of inno games it will only hurt them in the end, i joined grepo in 2012 and its
not what it used to be, it is better in some ways but the owners of the game seem to be more about money and gold

DeletedUser14888

Don't know the guy so I can't say one way or the other.

DeletedUser16022

Some of us do not have to spend insane amounts of gold... We just happen to have a crap ton of time to counter the Gold using players...

I literally play around the clock and only use what gold I can get from gold trading... I use it for advisors and dire emergencies and I still play on a competitive level with people that spend lots of Gold...

The counter balance to spending lots of Gold, is spending lots of Time...

DeletedUser14129

Just seeing this now. I've had my walk in the park with this game and I've seen all sorts of things. I will start by saying that I hate coalitions of mass golders (BoB and Shamers), I think they ruin the game. I do my fair share of complaining, but every time I try to argue this point I always end up losing the argument. I've figured out why I am losing the argument over gold and gold players.

The way I see it is that no matter what you say nothing will change so just shut up about it. I have done my fair share of whining over golders but the reality is no matter how much you complain you won't stop people from buying gold (and you can't take away gold because it's Inno's income). I have mixed feelings about golder's characters, a lot of them are cocky and annoying but a lot of them are actually good people behind their wall of gold, try talking to one sometime.

All in all, stop whining it doesn't get you anywhere. Try talking to people coming from a place of friendship rather than anger. Do some of what @Zeeker348 was saying and try to combat and them and give them a run for their money.

It's a game, try to have fun with it
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif