What a Joke

• Thread starter DeletedUser10221
  • Start date

DeletedUser10221

30 minutes 24 seconds to gold up a 3K Slinger nuke and heal his hero. This is the "strategy" game that you'll be playing in Pandosia. I've seen this player do this numerous times over and over on this server. InnoGames should be ashamed of themselves, this game no longer has anything to do with strategy, and everything to do with who has the deepest pockets. Purchased #1 points. Purchased #1 BP. Most likely Purchased crown.

Nuke 1.png

GoldNuke.png

DeletedUser16279

LOL... they have to make money somehow right? I agree... this game is now pay to win. There needs to be a fix, but how? Grepolis needs income... What if there were worlds where you pay to enter, like 5-10$ or so, and no paying in-game, and winning alliance splits the money and Grepo gets a cut.... I don’t know, there HAS to be a change... but I doubt Grepo will change anything about gold anytime soon. But I don’t necessarily blame them.

DeletedUser2654

I wonder how much gold Marion has spent on rebuilding his wall in a matter of 30 mins? 5k? No, 6k atleast on a daily basis.

DeletedUser10221

Whatever dude, when your mom sees her credit card bill she is going to be furious. You've spent easily $79.99x3 on that island alone with the nukes you've rebuilt under 1 hour. Let's not even talk about the 3-4x more BP that anyone else has. Those city slots weren't free. You're paying for your rank, it's cool bro. I get it, you're rich as hell. I'd do it too, not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10221

"$trategy Game" && Purchased Victory...have fun splitting that crown 4 ways.

DeletedUser10221

Y'all should rename your alliances "Goldilocks" and "The Three Bears", more fitting undoubtedly.

DeletedUser2654

Whatever dude, when your mom sees her credit card bill she is going to be furious. You've spent easily $79.99x3 on that island alone with the nukes you've rebuilt under 1 hour. Let's not even talk about the 3-4x BP that anyone else has. You're paying for your rank, it's cool bro. I get it, you're rich as hell. I'd do it too, not.

Ah, so when we do it, its bad and we have bottomless pockets but when you guys do it we get some whining about someones mom's credit card. We all spend lots of money on gold apparently, looks like we just know how to get the most bang out of our buck. Well lets get back to the game and hopefully one of the mods will close this Whinefest.

DeletedUser10221

Ah, so when we do it, its bad and we have bottomless pockets but when you guys do it we get some whining about someones mom's credit card. We all spend lots of money on gold apparently, looks like we just know how to get the most bang out of our buck. Well lets get back to the game and hopefully one of the mods will close this Whinefest.

Good talk, I wish they actually had gold spent listed as a stat like everything else. Post me some reports with evidence of our absurd gold spending...oh wait you don't have any...even your claims of rebuilding walls is refuted by the reports I posted. It's good Russ, buy it up.

DeletedUser10221

I'd love to play you on a flat fee/month server with no pay to win incentives, but we all know InnoGames couldn't make a ton of money off that don't we?

DeletedUser2654

Good talk, I wish they actually had gold spent listed as a stat like everything else. Post me some reports with evidence of our absurd gold spending...oh wait you don't have any...even your claims of rebuilding walls is refuted by the reports I posted. It's good Russ, buy it up.

Its all good, your double my points almost, so I'd say your at least 20-25k gold deep. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say this is just you trying to look good for your alliance and cover up all the recent internal issues we've all been hearing about . It could also have something to do with all the cities you guys lost, your mind is still foggy I guess.

DeletedUser2654

Russ, how much to clothes cost in the matrix?
I wouldn't know, I spent my time improving in the game and working so I can get a little gold for an edge, while apparently you spend yours watching movies and whining about gold even though you spend tons of it yourself. Whatever you say after this is all you man, you win, you can get the last word.

DeletedUser10221

Whatever you say after this is all you man, you win (spend the most money), you can get the last word.

I pay for advisors, and have admittedly paid for the 20% bonus on training points for the event. I'm not sure how you have arrived at your conclusions about what I spend, but I implore you to post up some evidence of my brianinraleigh-like spending...I've got kids to feed, I highly doubt that I will get the last word based on your criteria.

DeletedUser15165

Everybody who plays Grepolis has the right to play the game as they choose within the rules of the game.

Some players will buy gold just for their advisors, other players won't spend a penny/dime on the game, other players will buy gold to use as they feel fit and you get the players that go from world to world just to trade for gold.

People who have gold have the right to do with it as they please.

Making a thread like this won't change anything, most worlds on these forums have had someone ranting about someone using gold to just because they can.

We have players from all walks of life who play this game and I'm sure not all of them rely on their mom's credit card to pay for their gold.

As players we never really know the other players we are playing with, so assuming that they all require mom's credit card is more than a little bit disrespectful.

Rant by all means, that's what the forum is for but keep it within the rules and respectful.

InnoGames is a business and like all other businesses they have to make money or they run the risk of going out of business.

DeletedUser10221

It's called sarcasm. My apologies, if I hurt your feelings with my comment. You all seem very easily offended over there in Group Hug. Also, I completely understand people get to play this game however they want and spend their money however they want. The original point of this thread was unfortunately lost when Russ tried to make it about me and I decided to respond after 3 double Makers. I'll state it again, as simply as possible.

It's absurd to call this a strategy game when people can, and do, pay to win.

While it is your right to engage in it, it's not something I'm interested in. Honestly, I owe you a thank you brianinraleigh, you've cured me of my Grepolis addiction relapse.

DeletedUser11795

I disagree completely. Does war not have strategy if it's the United States versus Vietnam? Who spent more in that one? Who won?

Money is a huge part of strategy. I suggest if you want to hang on an island with brian for long that you get some people who can DLU stack the crap out of a city and gold walls. When he eventually breaks thru (who can hold out forever under assault? if u want to do that then send 10k fts of DLU... that'll work I know that'll work the defender has NO LIMIT the offense player is confined by pop) don't try to gold shame someone saying their pockets are why YOU failed your defense.

I got attacked by mikeg and Junk for weeks in appollonia. I lost 1 city in 3 weeks. Why? When they beat down my walls I didn't cry about it. I made/stashed some biremes and started sniping Cses. Don't complain to us and the world cuz you want it easier. Fight harder.

FYI hunyuk. I guess u missed the memo. Grepolis has something called "gold". There is no limit on it. It's a part of the game. Sorry for the confusion. I'd call my mom and ask her if you could use her card but she said "What does smack talking on external forums mean?"