What a joke of an endgame excluding over half the cities in 44,45,54,55

• Thread starter DeletedUser7205
  • Start date

DeletedUser10240

There's no nice way to say this so I'll just say it, you weren't relevant enough for us to turn our attention on you. I didn't even know you existed for most of the world.

We weren't focusing on your internals, we were causing them to rage quit by taking their cities.
No youre definitely right there, i was there for gold the majority of the time anyways once the markets stopped opening i ghosted. And yeah when your alliance cant help you and you have no chance of survival a ton of people were quitting, it became a race to internalize after people ghosted which was almost always gal on top, the world was already over and they knew it so they quit.

DeletedUser15357

FB: I have played with the majority of GAL in past worlds, and even led a good number of that majority, and was formerly on USS E/V for a bit too. Started in the world to GT, then talked into playing, but my time was minimal and honestly the world is SUPER slow so I went back to GT, and left. As for not knowing my IGN, well, I like that game so start hunting :D

DeletedUser16319

Grep-Dom-Guide-Alt-With-Circle-Percentages.png

*Key: Purple=GAR Red=Legacy. White=Eviction Notice Green=Starfleet Grey=Enterprise/Voyager
**Squares=25%, 50%, and 75% distance from core

^ @Scotropolis
For Reference, here is a more accurate map of the Domination "Circle", with a black line marking the divide between starred islands, and those that are unstarred. (Small circle, but given the world barely reached past the core oceans, semi-appropriate)

@ItsFriday
Starting late may put you at a disadvantage in the domination game mode, but it is not impossible to be a good player. We have a few players that started a few days after you @ItsFriday and are now in the top 25 of players either in points or in fighting.

@Sunvaar Se Toor
Please do not disparage your teammates by calling them "garbage" and brainless. The [Vague/Faint] team had lots of potential, and at some point,a solid chance of winning the world with some really good usernames on the roster! Pockets of players had played with each other multiple times on worlds in the past, just don't know whether the failure to bring cohesion to the groups was a lack of trust in the ranks, or that of activity. :(

~LY

Rotry

Messenger
No youre definitely right there, i was there for gold the majority of the time anyways once the markets stopped opening i ghosted. And yeah when your alliance cant help you and you have no chance of survival a ton of people were quitting, it became a race to internalize after people ghosted which was almost always gal on top, the world was already over and they knew it so they quit.
I mean, if you're saying you were only in Kas for the gold then its no wonder that USS was managed so poorly...

DeletedUser10240

I mean, if you're saying you were only in Kas for the gold then its no wonder that USS was managed so poorly...
hey man its not like i didnt pull my weight or anything its just that was my primary reason to be there any more. I pulled my weight more so than 80% of the players in the group hands down.

DeletedUser15111

@InnoGames - please retire this crap ending forever. Just look at this map and tell players outside this pitiful ring why your Domination Game would ever be playing again seriously. It should be called "Domination er Most In The Middle".

View attachment 3311
The whole point of domination is to force players to the center is the map and not hangout on the rim. So it serves its purpose well. Additionally give credit to Inno for trying new end games. They aren’t perfect for sure but they are floating concepts