We'll have fun

DeletedUser

sorry for my bad English but I am Italian and I decided to join this server with 3-4 friends from Italian servers.
Tomorrow will see us in all our glory in the game I am the good I do not mean to brag but in a server eh eh I have less than 240 Italian cities and is equal to 3x a new world will open.

I can only say that I personally I will leave my mark on this server if other Italian or American plane and they are going to improve all aspects of playing with experienced players they are welcome.

The alliance will consist of a maximum of 40 members who prefer few but good un'ally with 75 players when then half of them are noobs or inactive

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Can someone message me when O56 starts spawning people in it??? No maps so can't check. Thanks :D

DeletedUser

sorry for my bad English but I am Italian and I decided to join this server with 3-4 friends from Italian servers.
Tomorrow will see us in all our glory in the game I am the good I do not mean to brag but in a server eh eh I have less than 240 Italian cities and is equal to 3x a new world will open.

I can only say that I personally I will leave my mark on this server if other Italian or American plane and they are going to improve all aspects of playing with experienced players they are welcome.

The alliance will consist of a maximum of 40 members who prefer few but good un'ally with 75 players when then half of them are noobs or inactive

thisisgrepolis
Good Luck :) but...
Good luck. Word of advice the people here bite ;)
what he says! ;)