Welcome to the New Age

DeletedUser

Welcome to a New Age...This is RadioActive, RadioActive...

A power merger had occurred today between RadioActive and Futurus Sanguis, ending the "sucessful" war for RadioActive. Any thoughts on the power merger?

Well, welcome to the new age guys.

DeletedUser

World powers come and go during the course of a grep world this world is still relatively new and their is still plenty of room for alliances/coalitions capable of challenging Radioactive/Imagine Dragons to come along.

8)

DeletedUser5088

World powers come and go during the course of a grep world this world is still relatively new and their is still plenty of room for alliances/coalitions capable of challenging Radioactive/Imagine Dragons to come along.

8)

Please form your coalition :D
We want some action

DeletedUser2379

WHOA You guys got a alliance that broke 1 million points thats awesome. You guys are movin on up.

DeletedUser2379

did for a sec to check out the new hero stuff but havent had the time to log back in too busy winning on my home server of Epsilon.

DeletedUser9662

Nice, I wish you luck over there! I am not a huge fan of the heroes, but I do like a few of them :D

DeletedUser9662

I am sorry Charl my almighty leader :(. Everyone congratulate Charl on fixing the forums!

DeletedUser2379

Thanks Kyle, I wish you guys luck as well. We are winning the wonder race with just about done finishing our third. Depends on how fast we win on what server we go to. I'd hate to have to have us all come here and ruin anyones plans lol.

DeletedUser5088

Thanks Kyle, I wish you guys luck as well. We are winning the wonder race with just about done finishing our third. Depends on how fast we win on what server we go to. I'd hate to have to have us all come here and ruin anyones plans lol.

If you invite me to your alliance on Epsilon, I will help you out here with RA :p

DeletedUser2379

Are you guys building wonders in Theta? If not then don't underestimate the other alliances. My alliance was 3rd then we joined forces with 7 other alliances and toppled the top two and now we are number one and they are playing catch up. I don't know what your server is like thought but just sharing experience.

DeletedUser

Theta is a month from WWs, we have the most cities, points, bp, all that. The coalition that formed against us cant merge because they are too big. So they have to build their WWs separately.

DeletedUser8562

Theta is a month from WWs, we have the most cities, points, bp, all that. The coalition that formed against us cant merge because they are too big. So they have to build their WWs separately.

there is a way to get around it. build, destroy, rebuild destroy. everyone gets the awards etc