Welcome To Eta

DeletedUser

Thanks for the welcome. Been gone since I stopped playing Delta. I like a lot of the new changes.

DeletedUser

Good luck to everyone!

EDIT: there are characters that the forum does not admit, that rare, well I am in the ocean 74, I have begun today :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck to everyone!

EDIT: there are characters that the forum does not admit, that rare, well I am in the ocean 74, I have begun today :)
I see...what kind of characters?I tried many things but it eats even the simpler messages sometimes...and it doesnt let me put any kind of images...

DeletedUser

I see...what kind of characters?I tried many things but it eats even the simpler messages sometimes...and it doesnt let me put any kind of images...

The apostrophes. With the images still I have not tried.

DeletedUser

I see...It makes total sense since i thought it was the smilies fault but they were inocent...
But why could i before put images in the forum and since it started to eat half of the posts i cant put any images.My pc is cleaned from virus, i dont use third parties and i use mozila browser.Can you test the images thingy?

DeletedUser

Me.jpg

checking....

It is OK

DeletedUser

Hi all! I am new to this game as well and to this Eta world. One of my friends from another game told me to check it out. I find it quite fun so far. I'll be lurking through the forums to get better educated on how to improve my game play! :)

DeletedUser2039

Welcome to grepo and Eta then! I hope you like the game and stay a while.

DeletedUser

Welcome to grepo and Eta then! I hope you like the game and stay a while.

Thanks Tyler! I get addicted very fast to games like these. I love everything about it so far. I'm a sucker for ancient mythology and cool graphics.

DeletedUser

Ah, a new world, I tried to quit this game twice. It lasted 4 days. It's nice to see new "faces". The game is a blast if you stick around long enough. I hope to meet everyone on the battle field. I actually enjoy the sound effects for the game, nice improvement. Purple Hornet, graveyard retired, time to move on brother, lol, good luck everyone.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Ah, a new world, I tried to quit this game twice. It lasted 4 days. It's nice to see new "faces". The game is a blast if you stick around long enough. I hope to meet everyone on the battle field. I actually enjoy the sound effects for the game, nice improvement. Purple Hornet, graveyard retired, time to move on brother, lol, good luck everyone.

good luck to you too man

DeletedUser2687

My friend asked me to rejoin for gold. I couldn't say no because I introduced him nine months ago and he just started playing now. It's funny how pitiful his alliance was before I came.