Welcome Thread - US61

DeletedUser15631

Hello Everyone,

We'll coexist peacefully as long as you follow the forum rules and apply some common sense before posting. If you feel another user's post breaks the forum rules, use the report post button found on the bottom left under the username to report it. If you have questions, you can send me a private message, or for any not-so-serious business and some friendly banter, post it here.

Your new Forum Mod,
Duchess Leto

DeletedUser4601

figtree2, in game "chat" has been disabled all day today-----our alliance uses it daily to talk with each other. Why didn't you know????

DeletedUser836

figtree2, in game "chat" has been disabled all day today-----our alliance uses it daily to talk with each other. Why didn't you know????
I don't play US worlds, so I have no way of finding that out. It appears it was temporarily disabled. I dont know when it will return.

DeletedUser4601

chat still disabled--if its permanent, 6 teammates will leave GREPO , including me

DeletedUser11833

You would quit over the in game chat not working? Use Skype or Discord like everyone else lol

DeletedUser14623

Chat has been Disabled for quite a while. I have skype and discord but there are some people who do not use either and rely on in game chat. An explanation at least would be nice or an eta

DeletedUser15733

It's been down for quite some time. I would just urge your members to download either the free skype app or the free discord app. Or just log in when they're at their computer. Discord is better than skype in my opinion. You can change your names to your IGN and can see who's on.

DeletedUser15631

No explanation has been given for it being down but I don't expect it to return, in my opinion. I agree, download Skype or Discord free off the internet.