Welcome Thread - Off-Topic

DeletedUser15631

Hello Everyone,

We'll coexist peacefully as long as you follow the forum rules and apply some common sense before posting. If you feel another user's post breaks the forum rules, use the report post button found on the bottom left under the username to report it. If you have questions, you can send me a private message, or for any not-so-serious business and some friendly banter, post it here.

Your new Forum Mod,
Duchess Leto

DeletedUser11720

Welcome to the team!
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser7456

so hay guys you know when you take a city with conquest the academy has tech's that have been research all ready could you make the game so that all the tech's get reset so you do not have to use your Cultural points because that' s a real waste it would be a better game if all the tech's got reset when you conquest a city.

DeletedUser15631

The reason Inno doesn't reset those cities is so you can use them right as soon as you take them. If they were reset then you couldn't use the city until you finished all the research you needed. The use of the CP's to reset is minimally since most people research the same things and only is needed to customize each academy. Thanks for asking as it was a good question, Duchess.

DeletedUser7456

Hello again. I think there should be an option that when you send an attack to some one's city that you can demolish one of there buildings cuz if you send an attack who ever you are attacking can just move there troops out of the city or get rid of there resources so if you are not sending a cs to conquest the city sending an attack is pretty useless so i think there should be an option that you can either plunder for resources or demolish one of there buildings so at least you can have some fun can you tell the people who run this game to make that an option for this game.

DeletedUser7456

never mind you can demolish one of there buildings but you need catapults. ok so how about when you send n attack there is an option to reduce there resource production time or a option that slow the building time for construction or for recruiting troops we need more options for this game so it will be more fun.

DeletedUser15631

The option to reduce resource production time is in a spell you can put on their city, called Plague under Hades. I will mention the other two ideas, about building time and recruiting time, maybe Inno can add in another spell. Thanks for the questions and ideas.

DeletedUser7456

how about this when you send an attack you can choose to occupy that city with the troops you send so if the player does not defend there city you will occupy there city and they can't do any thing with that city till they kill the troops that are occupying it i think that would be a great option for this game so people would actually defend there city from being attacked.

DeletedUser15631

That is called Conquest and we already have it. Thanks again.

DeletedUser7456

i know that you occupy the city when you conquest a city but this is just troops that occupy the city and you don't conquer the city you just occupy the city till your troops get killed or you recall them or you could make a time limit of how long you can occupy a city then your troops will return and maybe you could receive resources from the city you are occupying.

DeletedUser15631

Until the conquest is over you don't own the city so in order to receive resources you have to remove troops from the city, I think. I don't play conquest only revolt. In that, when you send an attack and the troops are returning they bring resources with them. Hope that helps.