We are a placeholder

DeletedUser

It appears that this is the right alliance name to make when contemplating any kind of moves in Pella, whether it's to sell out your alliance, partner with the enemy, or just go off and pretend that you're somebody special.

So we are a placeholder, and will let you know what that means shortly.

DeletedUser

LOL i would be supper upset if people I played with and thought were my buddies left me too ha. Have fun telll crim I said hey.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11666

Funny you predict your future like that. I would too be upset if I was someone else's supper!

DeletedUser11666

Funny thing is Mayo is you couldn't fight your way out of a cardboard box to get a breathe of fresh air. When they say they say they want the best it means no coat tail hangers crying Mommy all day

DeletedUser

lol neither can you silent. You get caught offline worst then the worst players I have played with. Not to mention wake up in siege due to "phone issues" again every other day. Once your team stopped pumping you resources to break there sieges you became nothing more then a gold friendly version of toobe that has concocted crazy ideas about how literally the whole grepolis world is out to get you lol. I will be just fine mommy will rescue me if all else fails. Go back to your conspiracy theories.

Damn how quick you turn on one of your best Offensive players in our area. That kind of loyalty is why i could not see myself joining MV like other players have after being attacked lol.

Convos from buck at least give hope there is one there with that quality

DeletedUser

There is back story to that actually Al. However no one asked you to join MV lol. Do not flatter yourself
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser

no you did not lol. I am in the alliance and would have saw if that was the case haha. DV does not count nor does DM.