WDTFG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5088

I am sorry I have to say this AGAIN

My parents are saying that I am spending too much time on the computer and leading WDTFS was stressing me out.
Now Kuro I was saying that they are calling most of the people who leave because of Real life reasons

Now this is all I am looking for:
respect_o_702473.jpg

DeletedUser

Lets be honest here. Charl, you talked the most crap for the longest time on these forums. It was only when your alliance disintegrated that you started making excuses about rl. You're full of it and we all know it. Not that I want to come out on the side of Plague, we all know you're the best crap talker in grepolis. Is it not ok to say, "hey, I got my butt kicked, gg"? My advice; Charl, just type, "I made alot of mistakes as an alliance leader and I will learn from it in the future." Plauge say, "good game man, better luck next time. It's not personal, it's conquest." We can all get on with our lives. WDTFS was one of the most overhyped alliances in grepolis, the end. So was the Lycans. You guys need to learn from your mistakes and try harder in the next world.

DeletedUser

You obviously need to know not to talk to him like that. You are full of it Borys, and I really mean it. I vote you worst crap talker in Grepolis, I don't know why everyone hates Charl but I am disgusted by your idiotic comment, he has RL issues, he never talks crap, YOU obviously need to back up the BS you are saying because all of it is wrong.
Noob

DeletedUser

Yes, we were full of ourselves at the beginning and yes we did make some mistakes but if Charl (not saying he is lying) wants to go ahead a lie about it, what is it to you? Let's not be a hypocrite here and say "best crap talker" and whatnot, that's what makes the game more interesting or to me it does. I actually liked Charl doing all of that but most of it was coming from the otherside and towards us so you may want to go back to all of those threads and see how they started it while we were just sitting around and talking. WDTFS may have died but a new alliance will succeed over it (hopefully!) and if it doesn't, oh well but when I come around with my real life issues, it is real and no excuses. You have to also remember that people have problems in the real life and some of us don't have problems as we all grow up differently.

For the Foxes, we hide yes but like I stated before, what happens when you corner an animal? :)

EDIT:
Posted before me. >.<
Noobs aren't people you don't like, they are just beginners, quit stretching the name out please. :(

DeletedUser

I just call any idiot like Borys noobs because they sicken me

DeletedUser

Now now.. Let's think about this like mature people.. Conquer the person and move on. :)

DeletedUser

I don't play in Tau >.< Wish I got the recognition Charl gets

DeletedUser

I've had people dislike me in my last game, not fun since rumors start spreading when you go on vacation then pretty much everyone doesn't like you and you can't do anything about it. :p
Which is fun, if you like getting into arguments.

Still, I'm staying loyal till the end and kicking out those who are hindering the alliance, regardless of our rank we will rise back up but time will tell.

DeletedUser

Well I've never had people actually hate me.... don't know hy, I'm very hateable, just play Theta

DeletedUser

You obviously need to know not to talk to him like that. You are full of it Borys, and I really mean it. I vote you worst crap talker in Grepolis, I don't know why everyone hates Charl but I am disgusted by your idiotic comment, he has RL issues, he never talks crap, YOU obviously need to back up the BS you are saying because all of it is wrong.
Noob

What does the fox say? that was a joke i saw the shared forums tab it was awful and very noobish... and everyone knows charls got his butt kicked 2 members quit and the whole alliance collapsed. not very strong leadership, alot people dont know how to play grepolis. if you were good at grepolis members will stay. now hes quitting randomly ? cmon man! is it not that obvious? of course all u friends of charles are going to have his back but the rest of TAU knows why hes leaving

and the leaders you guys voted for in that "best leader on TAU" are both not leading an alliance anymore FYI =]

so you forum guys who post here like 20 times a day , need to focus more on playing grep more than talking on the Externals

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've already told people I started playing when Sigma started and I asked to be leader, turns out I shouldn't have but it's all cool, it's a game anyways. In the process of getting conquered actually, lost my motivation to staying on Tau. :p

I'll probably be on Upsilon now in O45 in another alliance I made from scratch.

DeletedUser5088

I am done arguing. This is ridiculus. PTW grow up and this is a 14 year old telling you this. I am sorry I value real life over Grepolis.
I will just add you, and Borys to my ignore list (first people I have had to do this with) and be done with this nonsense.

DeletedUser

Good luck with life and whatever RL issues you're dealing with Charl,

Josh,

Can we get a thread closed on this?

DeletedUser2770

You guys are being really mean to all the people with real life issues. Are you saying that people should put grepolis before real life???

isnt grepolis real life...wait did i miss something lol

Yes, we were full of ourselves at the beginning and yes we did make some mistakes but if Charl (not saying he is lying) wants to go ahead a lie about it, what is it to you? Let's not be a hypocrite here and say "best crap talker" and whatnot, that's what makes the game more interesting or to me it does. I actually liked Charl doing all of that but most of it was coming from the otherside and towards us so you may want to go back to all of those threads and see how they started it while we were just sitting around and talking. WDTFS may have died but a new alliance will succeed over it (hopefully!) and if it doesn't, oh well but when I come around with my real life issues, it is real and no excuses. You have to also remember that people have problems in the real life

and some of us don't have problems as we all grow up differently.

For the Foxes, we hide yes but like I stated before, what happens when you corner an animal? :)

EDIT:
Posted before me. >.<
Noobs aren't people you don't like, they are just beginners, quit stretching the name out please. :(

Does anyone know what kind of fur coat AD likes the best...starts with an F and ends with an S :D

Going hunting later and its not for a wabbit lol

I've had people dislike me in my last game, not fun since rumors start spreading when you go on vacation then pretty much everyone doesn't like you and you can't do anything about it. :p
Which is fun, if you like getting into arguments.

Still, I'm staying loyal till the end and kicking out those who are hindering the alliance, regardless of our rank we will rise back up but time will tell.

ppl dislike you kuro...whoaaa really

seems like a trend, must be a bunch of crazy ppl you keep bumping into and not your winning personality now lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll be closing this thread as a ...it touches too much on attacking real life issues and b... it has turned into an off topic spam fest on repping for which I'll be handing out infractions for to people who should know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.